X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz Azul vs Portmore United

Currently on Fox Sports 2.

Portmore looks like s#!t.

Why Bibi Gardner don't give up this farce of being a football coach...he gave a local radio interview yesterday where he named out his starting lineup then proceeded to tell the Cruz Azul coaching staff his entire game strategy...one man can suh fool?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Why Bibi Gardner don't give up this farce of being a football coach...he gave a local radio interview yesterday where he named out his starting lineup then proceeded to tell the Cruz Azul coaching staff his entire game strategy...one man can suh fool?
      As optimistic as we were .... di we expect a different outcome? Let's be honest.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It was depressing,I hope this is not an indication of the standard of coaching in the Island.Needless to say I fear it is.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Portmore need a A license coach.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why single out portmore,you dont think flooding the RSPL and the national teams with that standard, by upgrading the knowledge of how to play the game would make a difference ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

because them lose and I know it what was coming next from you so I just first you. LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good,its now a part of the national conversation,dont forget that. That is what my decades long campaign has accomplished,bombarding websites,email the JFF,spreading the word to large and small anyone who will listen.

We need the A standard and when teams fail,no longer will players be the sole focus of blame, as not good enough, but these coaches have a cross to bear.

Believe me when I say, alot of the establishment didnt want to hear that,iniially they disregarded it,dismissed it ,like you did.Now it is a part of the conversation

It a bun yuh and yuh backward stagnant crew!

Comment

Again you need to learn a little more about coaching. It is like any professional. Been certified may not mean you can get results.

Comment

Is it like driving ,where having a license doesnt mean you can drive ,better yet like reading doesnt guarantee that you will comprehend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      Is it like driving ,where having a license doesnt mean you can drive ,better yet like reading doesnt guarantee that you will comprehend ?
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Portmore need a A license coach.
                        Portmore needs a football team.

Comment

Cruz Azul is a big big team in Mexico... Fell in love whit their facilities and hospitality about 20 years ago.

Comment

Some man a drive 20 years and still nuh good.

Comment

Not sure if you talking to me there... I just happy that X took a long hard look in the mirror!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X