RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One BASIC (major) step in playing good football is..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
    thanks , I will .
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...hey Jangle you seet huh....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

hehehe...many times my attempt at being "witty" is lost here. What can I say
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Excellent..keep up the good werk!
          There is no good work from this friend. I've tried to help many times. They can't afford a real good grass field let alone synthetic turf. If you've been the their facility at UWI you'll see. If horrible and they have no money to keep is up.

Comment

Produce players

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            How about we win first then get the fields after? Sound like a copout to me
            When you can create a a system to develop players and really work smart and hard at it from youth to senior with developing male and females p[layers then you should have some money coming (maybe) to build facilities. The result are in the good pudding. We need to stop blaming the fields. Look the work we do at GSM Jamaica is now assisting with August Town FC (now almost 3 months) and I've recently been to some of their matches. There are good fields in Jamaica. The JFF could hire a construction group and invest into some of the other Premiership and Super league fields to fix them up. Them no excuses. The clubs do not have the money and loosing money support because they have to be affiliated with the JFF and be controlled financially. At GSM we've worked at Alpha Boys home and school for over 2 years in an elite youth football academy and they have a one of the best fields in Kingston. ALL POSSIBLE......

Comment

Check out the work St.Georges United did with their field in Portland then the politicians came in help them get night lighting, but this was purely a community effort.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbanta View Post
                When you can create a a system to develop players and really work smart and hard at it from youth to senior with developing male and females players then you should have some money coming (maybe) to build facilities. The result are in the good pudding. We need to stop blaming the fields. Look the work we do at GSM Jamaica is now assisting with August Town FC (now almost 3 months) and I've recently been to some of their matches. There are good fields in Jamaica. The JFF could hire a construction group and invest into some of the other Premiership and Super league fields to fix them up. Them no excuses. The clubs do not have the money and loosing money support because they have to be affiliated with the JFF and be controlled financially. At GSM we've worked at Alpha Boys home and school for over 2 years in an elite youth football academy and they have a one of the best fields in Kingston. ALL POSSIBLE......

Story come to bump....this is what I've been saying all along. Stop blaming poor fields for our failures. The Africans have not let bad fields shackle them.

Comment

Correct

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Story come to bump....this is what I've been saying all along. Stop blaming poor fields for our failures. The Africans have not let bad fields shackle them.
                  Your are absolutely spot on. What's the next excuse. How about those field in Barbados???????????????? Thanks god for Darrin Madocks good play there

Comment

Working...
                  X