RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody Get This Man Some Valium.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody Get This Man Some Valium.........

https://www.facebook.com/sandoman/vi...5776940857953/

It is understandable to be disappointed for the USA not to qualify for the World Cup....but not like this.

As for what he can do with that scarf, he can hang himself.

Bruce, yuh cracking me up.

Comment

Bruce, I feel this guys pain.

I am a card carrying member of US soccer. I recall meeting with you in (was it Ohio?) to watch a game between the USA v. Jamaica. You were dressed in your Jamaican jersey...and me in US jersey.

Last week I traveled to orlando to watch the US v. Panama. There are few games that the US play...that I do not attend. I would have travelled to T&T if not for staying close to the business.

The clip you posted was therapeutic for me. Its the hardest I have laughed in a very long time. Thanks. Still have not gotten over the loss...never will, but your post helped a bit.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Bruce, I feel this guys pain.

I am a card carrying member of US soccer. I recall meeting with you in (was it Ohio?) to watch a game between the USA v. Jamaica. You were dressed in your Jamaican jersey...and me in US jersey.

Last week I traveled to orlando to watch the US v. Panama. There are few games that the US play...that I do not attend. I would have travelled to T&T if not for staying close to the business.

The clip you posted was therapeutic for me. Its the hardest I have laughed in a very long time. Thanks. Still have not gotten over the loss...never will, but your post helped a bit.
        I'm sure Mo laughed just as much...but only because he was laughing at the poor fellows pain. LOL!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X