Mourinho: He might surprise us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho: He might surprise us

Obviously he knows this isnt a project that has unlimited monetary reserves with Spurs.He was the special one at Benfica, a club he built to get more out of less,so he is familiar with that culture before he got touched by bigger things.

The thing with his time in Porto is Benfica is one of the big clubs in Portugal, he leveraged that to overthrow empires in Europe. In other words he had a better position to build his campaign upward in Europe as one of the best coaches .

He knows what he is getting into,and I am saying he wouldnt surprise me ,I think he is looking for stability,like Klopp and what Benitez sought so much for in vain at Newcastle.

He could get more out of less.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Credit to Klopp and FSG,everyone sees what a bonafide world class manager can build with time and support in 3 to 4 years. Granted some projects might take longer than others,but the point is it can be done.West ham awaits Benitez.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Mourinho to raahhhhhht, he is going to get more out of less,he might give them a bounce ,but the the pending fall 😕😆
      Yuh wishy-washy and flimsy like toilet paper to rahtid.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are myopic, if you can acknowledge Mourinho knows the budget limits of Spurs then you can begin to understand my rationale and his purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Mourinho's shortcomings is well documented but his coaching pedigree is unquestioned. The entire footballing world knows that Mourinho is a checkbook coach who needs a big transfer budget to build winning teams. Ed Woodward must have known that before hiring him as he got a lot of push back from the United board. He made his decision as the CEO to get Mourinho.
          http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/n...reply&p=590866
          You can substitute Dany Levy for Ed Woodward. I'm looking forward to this new Series with great anticipation. The premier league nice again!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Daniel Levy bought no players of reputation in the last 2 windows. Jangle maybe Ed not so bad afterall. Even after Poch put so much is Spurs kitty.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Poch is the true master of the "More with Less" policy. And Harry Kane no have no ambition.

Comment

Comparing Levy and Woodward

Ridiculous, Woodward has money to waste.

Comment

He is also a good man manager. I hope he gets the Bayern job, if not Arsenal will go and get him.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50485488

A good article.

Comment

Interesting: Let's see if these egos can work together.
                      https://mol.im/a/7706989

Comment

Working...
                      X