Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• men vs boys

http://jamaica-star.com/article/spor...dvantage-speid
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Weak arguments, we beat Peru and played panama for 5th place.Compouding that the Olympic qualifiers cant be attributed to age,more so tactical incompetence.Honduras who beat us had no overage players.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you know nothing bout football? Playing 20 year old vs 23 you will lose at least 60 percent of the time.

It is very valued argument by Ruddy. They should have at least have some 23 years old
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really Argentina with no overage player came 2nd in their group and honduras with no overage players came 2nd in their group.Ecudor and Peru with overage players finished dead last in the group.Speid a defend Im brethren and you drank the cool aid and dont even know the flavor.

https://www.news1.news/2019/08/lima-...a-ecuador.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nobody is talking about overage players we are talking about 22-23 year old. We were the youngest team using 20 year old who just left dcup and ply their trade in the NPL mostly. Anybody who know ball can tell you that age makes a big difference even at that level. You will find some 20 year old who can manage but not all will cut it.

Comment

B.S semantics, 1st Speid has no proof we were the youngest,2nd you cant show me any ,3rd overage as the article stated you are allowed an allotted amount of players for each team.Fact is as the article stated Jamaica,Argentina and Honduras fell in that age range.

Keep drinking. JOKA!

Comment

Show how much you know bout ball. There is a big difference between a 20 year old team and a 23 year old team. Anybody with a little sense can tell you.

Comment

The question is ,was it ( the ) factor for our disaster.I dont think so.

Comment

it is a factor although the ultimate blame is the technical committee, and Duckie who made that choice. Not the only cause. The whole trip was unplanned and not well thought out. You carry u20 to play against small island not top team.

Comment

There is a big difference between a 19 year old and a 22 year old. In the most basic of comparison. Thats the difference between just out of high school and 3rd year in NCAA.. . Thats like comparing Nique Daley to Nicholson... which one do you want in ;your team... There is a big difference in experience maturity and and strength.. The JFF was arrogant. I dont care about the pan am piece as they could of used it as a developmental tournament and let the youngster play.

Comment

Working...
                    X