No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......Saw this today. Have you heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATL was high on Bello and Brek Shea, who is trading for him, he will be here as a left back unless he is cut and he has pretty decent contract. A year ago Bello was the new coming? Are you now saying he is done. ATL may have the money to carry 3 or 4 LB. I don't know. let us see what they do.

When come to Pity I am just telling you the sentiment.

Yes there is a lot of work to be done and that includes Frankie too.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Where in my post did I say or insinuate that Bello "is done"???.......I distinctly posted that the reports (which was from journalists' observation & reports they got from international scouts) were that his play was weak & disappointing. If he had trouble defending & executing against U17 players, how confident would/could AUFC be, that he will be the starting LB, next season.
      If you think that Brek Shea is a good LB, good luck with him.......We will know who AUFC is truly high on, November 16.

Comment

The problem is Bello is deemed the future and Brek Shea have a nice contract so if ATL think they still need a LB they will have to go out and spend a decent money. How many left back can one MLS team carry? It is not about what I think on this, it is the fact that they went out and spend on Brek Shea last season ( I wouldn't have bought him if I had a say). To spend that money on him they had to have some belief.

The fact that Bello is disappointing on the world stage within itself create a problem for AUFC because he is sold as the future, so now what do you do? Play him through? or keep him on the second team? same thing happen to Andrew Carleton.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

WTH are you talking about???.......It's obvious that you have no clue that AUFC signed Brek Shea to a 1 year deal, and his Guaranteed Salary is only $225,000, which is less than what he made in 2012, at FC Dallas, before he went to Premier League.

Comment

I wasn't aware it was a 1 year. I thought it was a two year. In that case they can get rid of him and sign someone else. 225,000 is a decent amount of change for a LB MLS style, especially one who is not that good. I will listen in the upcoming days if they will release him or resign him.

My point is if they keep Brek and Bello then I don't see them buying another. Based on what you inform me, if they let go Brek then they can afford to get a pretty decent LB at the price they were paying Brek.

Comment

Working...
            X