X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ashley Young is heading to Inter.

Good luck Ashley.

...all now MU cyaan sign a soul.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Walk good Youngy. Inter building a solid geriatric team. I would’ve settled for a hundred gran for but we got more.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Meanwhile at the Animal Farm........

Bruno Fernandes' Manchester United move 'in doubt as Old Trafford outfit won't pay above £42m up front... while Sporting Lisbon demand at least £55m'

It's believed that the possible bonuses include United winning the Premier League and/or the Champions League as well as Fernandes winning the Ballon d'Or. Certainly at present, the first two seem unlikely for the time-being.

Woody tek the big man dem fi Alli-button.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Walk god Ash. You were a soldier. Played any and every position you were asked to. So it go still, two youngster eating your food and you want time on the pitch.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks Young!

Comment

Min' X hear you bout asking a player to play "out of position"... that's a no no, in caXe you didn't know!
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X