RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess which liverpool striker BR played as a wingback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess which liverpool striker BR played as a wingback?

Not only Sterling.

The 23-year-old was almost tasked with playing as a wing-back at times, such was the negativity of Rodgers’ tactics, and he spent far more time in his own half than United’s

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/0...azar-markovic/

Fraud,Klopp took him to school yesterday and quite a few LFC players rubbed it in,especially Firmino and Hendeson.Its no coincidence he hasn't won his last 4 games .Students of game who know ball,knew as soon as Certain teams find their legs,this clown will fall like a Brick.

You see the British Press hype up their own,they linked hin to all the top 6 teams going through a transition, or they were paid by him to.

I wonder how much linking will go on end of season.

I hate the bredda like poison because im run out Sterling wid im madness or ego.Chuss mi as bigger clubs pick off his best players and he has to rebuild the team,you will see the dysfunction exacerbate progressively at leicester.

Bwoy a bwoy,man a man and Don a Don
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mi off d forum for months now, and i's like it locked in a time warp!

Fin a gyal fi di new year nuh man!!
    Peter R

Comment

Gi mi ratings and mi leff unnu alone.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X