RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess VAR don't work for certain teams.

I recall a game Martial broke into the box ... got fouled ... no VAR review.

There is an updated law regarding handling the ball, yet after Hulk handled the ball, big appeal .... yet no VAR review?

Sigh ...

Pogba found a pass and released Rashford and he couldn't get off the shot? Again ... why didn't MU get Icardi as part of the Lukaku deal?

Table say we in 10th spot ... like a stripper on a pole ...we sliding down.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I'm now resigned to the prospect of us finishing in the bottom half of the table this season. However, I'm not ready to call for the coach's head yet because of what he's trying to build. What he's trying to do should have been done before SAF left and more urgently after he retired. The youngsters need a lot more time to develop and they also need QUALITY senior players around them to learn from. Rashford lacks instincts which he can learn from a senior striker. What do think about recalling Ibra?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I'm now resigned to the prospect of us finishing in the bottom half of the table this season. However, I'm not ready to call for the coach's head yet because of what he's trying to build. What he's trying to do should have been done before SAF left and more urgently after he retired. The youngsters need a lot more time to develop and they also need QUALITY senior players around them to learn from. Rashford lacks instincts which he can learn from a senior striker. What do think about recalling Ibra?
      At this point I would have no problem recalling him. What I find frustrating is we get chances and fail to put them away ... yet our opponents get 2 chances and score 1.

Maybe Ole needs to be reverted to interim manager.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

His biggest mistake was giving the ok to give Rashford that big contract. I have no problem with him letting go of Lukaku and Sanchez if it meant bringing harmony to the dressing room, but elevating Rashford to the number 1 striker position when he's not ready and not getting a proper replacement was a huge mistake. In January we need to spend some money and get a proper midfielder and a striker. If they convince Pogba to stay, then they need to get a proper holding midfielder and push him up further the field and relieve him of defensive duties. Fred was a waste of money. As a matter of fact we need two midfielders. I like James Maddison.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Another concern is the lack of imagination and quality from our free kicks and corners. We are in dire need of quality.

Comment

His biggest mistake was giving the ok to give Rashford that big contract. I have no problem with him letting go of Lukaku and Sanchez if it meant bringing harmony to the dressing room, but elevating Rashford to the number 1 striker position when he's not ready and not getting a proper replacement was a huge mistake. In January we need to spend some money and get a proper midfielder and a striker. If they convince Pogba to stay, then they need to get a proper holding midfielder and push him up further the field and relieve him of defensive duties. Fred was a waste of money. As a matter of fact we need two midfielders. I like James Maddison.
            James Maddison ... I thought they were going after him in the summer. As I watched the game yesterday I was frustrated seeing that Pogba playing deep was being man marked .... and no one was available to occupy the space being the Uruguay player. Then ... when Pogba got pushed up the field ... no one could find him in the space for him to make things happen.

Comment

i think Manu should recall Ibra definitely until the end of the season. He may not be able to play full games but enough to give the youngsters a few minutes and teach them something. Rashford is lacking in confidence right now but he will get better. Manu need to buy a good offensive mid who can carve up a few man and send through a good ball in January. Jangle that was what I was saying there need to be the right mixture at Manu. Get Erickson and Maddison in the midfield and if Pogba want to go he can go.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"no one could find him in the space for him to make things happen."

He need to move a bit more. I personally think Pogba is good at everything but great at nothing. He need to stamp his class a bit more. In the first have he was passing the ball back too much. In the second half he needed to move more. Took a good shot but was not really impressive to me.

Comment

On the subject of VAR I was warning long time but nuh man was saying it was going to get these calls. the VAR is only as good as the refs in these things. That was a clear hand ball in the box.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    "no one could find him in the space for him to make things happen."

He need to move a bit more. I personally think Pogba is good at everything but great at nothing. He need to stamp his class a bit more. In the first have he was passing the ball back too much. In the second half he needed to move more. Took a good shot but was not really impressive to me.

Move more how? Well he messed up his ankle so he will miss the EL game

Comment

i think Manu should recall Ibra definitely until the end of the season. He may not be able to play full games but enough to give the youngsters a few minutes and teach them something. Rashford is lacking in confidence right now but he will get better. Manu need to buy a good offensive mid who can carve up a few man and send through a good ball in January. Jangle that was what I was saying there need to be the right mixture at Manu. Get Erickson and Maddison in the midfield and if Pogba want to go he can go.
                      I agree. These English players are too privileged and the English commentators love make excuses for their mediocrity. As Mourinho said, Rashford may be young in age but he's been in the first team for 5 seasons now under 3 different managers. At age 21-23 players are expected to deliver. Mbappe is 20 and is delivering. João Félix is only 19 and big money was spent on him and he's delivering.

Comment

On the subject of VAR I was warning long time but nuh man was saying it was going to get these calls. the VAR is only as good as the refs in these things. That was a clear hand ball in the box.
                        I am all for VAR just make that clear. If the ref missed it, the VAR official should have made him aware of it.

Comment

I agree. These English players are too privileged and the English commentators love make excuses for their mediocrity. As Mourinho said, Rashford may be young in age but he's been in the first team for 5 seasons now under 3 different managers. At age 21-23 players are expected to deliver. Mbappe is 20 and is delivering. João Félix is only 19 and big money was spent on him and he's delivering.
                          ...what amuse me is that Lingard is still referred to as being "young" ... I have to be asking if the commentators realize him soon retire.

Comment

True but not only English though. The topic of money became too much of an issue at Manu over the last year. Everybody wanted to be paid once they bought Sanchez and Pogba to a lesser extent. There can be no excuse when you are earning the big bucks, you are expected to deliver. As you say too much excuses are made. You expected these players to be leaders and nothing less instead the youths are carrying them.

Comment

that is not good enough, his money is mixed with silver or copper like most of them. To whom a lot is given a lot is expected.

Comment

Working...
                              X