Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums

Go Back   Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > ReggaeboyzSC.com Forum.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ReggaeboyzSC.com Forum. Forum for general discussions on Jamaica and world football. Non-football posts will either be moved to the correct forum or be deleted.

Old August 1st, 2020, 05:56 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Default Jes get mi USSF B yestiday...

Tenk you. Very interesting course - 6.5 months with an assignment due every week. Unfortunately, it's a very long shot to get my A as they are only taking full-time coaches. We had 2 onsite week-long sessions and had to miss the last week onsite due to CV19. They finished the last part online.

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...
Old August 1st, 2020, 07:33 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Congrats!!!!!
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:02 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:52 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Congrats Marin.

ATLUTD is looking for a coach. I am sure you are better than deboer.

HL
Old August 1st, 2020, 10:52 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Congrat Paul. Well deservered.
Old August 1st, 2020, 01:32 PM
Reggae 5 Star General

Congratulations Sir.
Old August 1st, 2020, 06:45 PM
Reggae Ambassador

Well done bro
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:13 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Marin View Post
Tenk you. Very interesting course - 6.5 months with an assignment due every week. Unfortunately, it's a very long shot to get my A as they are only taking full-time coaches. We had 2 onsite week-long sessions and had to miss the last week onsite due to CV19. They finished the last part online.
Thanks Gents. Notice sey a ongly one person who cyan bring demself fi gi mi mi props! Even doh is the same one who a run dem mout from time 'bout ow
JA need B and A lysin coach!!! LOL!! Thanks again gents. I appreciate it sincerely.

Let me say one more thing. After going through this, I think Jamaica can deliver the close to the same material for 20% of the cost to coaches at the appropriate level. We have to get creative though about using mobile device content, delivery, and training.

There is a lot of classroom work and the on-field part is not to be minimised, but we can do it with a bit of creativity and maybe some volunteerism from other A/B license coaches. It would require some thought still, but I think it is possible as we do have to do something.

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

shaddap & bring your talents home...congrats...
Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:44 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricktop View Post
shaddap & bring your talents home...congrats...
That's the plan. Just need a few more years in Bablyon.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

I give props when it's appropriate, that said big up on your new found knowledge that JA can achieve same at 20 % of the cost,i called it working within our cultural economic paradigm, remember?

Also I am glad you believe that you believe its worth attaining as opposed to having the (A lic or upgraded licensure ) is overrated, remember that ?

As for you working with it to achieve anything substantive ,my sentiments are

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:46 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
I give props when it's appropriate, that said big up on your new found knowledge that JA can achieve same at 20 % of the cost,i called it working within our cultural economic paradigm, remember?

Also I am glad you believe that you believe its worth attaining as opposed to having the (A lic or upgraded licensure ) is overrated, remember that ?

......less can be more X...........

HL
Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:50 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Please clarify what you are asking ,Hl?

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:53 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post

Oh lawd jezas crys...mi brain cyan tek it. Xcuse me, as I said, it will require technology and that is technology that was not readily available when u was a mash u gumdem. Secondly, I have been always a believer in education, but I tried to educate you as to the cost both in time and $. It is not insignificant. I will have to wait at least another year to APPLY to the "A", and it is a long shot as they don't take all comers. In my class this year, they took 175 of what I understand to be "thousands" of applicants. I was one of 3 part-time coaches in my group of 36. Last, it costs $4000 plus expenses and 6 months out of your life. SO...dunce...it is not as simple as you may think and I am not pretending we can do it for 20%, just that I THINK it could be done but we would need to get creative with technology that has only just broken on the scene.

And btw - as for doing anything with my new found knowledge - if there are any coaches on here interested, I am a founding member of the African Coaches League and part of their executive committee. We are dedicated to helping African coaches in Africa and the African Diaspora to improve their knowledge and coaching level to help bring a World Cup to an African team or a African team in the diaspora (France notwithstanding) We have over 500 coaches in our ranks being formed only in March, including names you guys would recognize. Let me know on here and I will link you with the executive director. You must be a practicing coach and you don't have to be black, as long as you are down with the cause.

Old August 3rd, 2020, 04:23 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Paul'y technology isnt an issue for Jamaica. They have students that do distance learning at UWI and G.C foster, as I stated all it takes is the required links of which the JFF can make with various FAs or organizations willing to coordinate with the JFF for that knowledge,hence the term within our cultural economic paradigm. As for cost the last conversation we had ,you and OJ killed me that it would cost 25 to 50k to do the course, its nice to know you got the B for a cool 4k, of course you are going to spin it that time spent to focus exclusively on it is an extra expense that would probably add up to 50 k.

That said I must give credit to Ricketts/JFF, they seem to have found a link to coordinate our coaches to get the B lic, the next step is obviously the A. Food for thought I didnt hear any of the local coaches crying about the expense.

I never said it was simple,again hence the saying within "our cultural economic paradigm". Its good to know you have always been a believer in education now , you didnt reflect that when you tried your best to dismiss my advocacy for the knowledge and means to attain it in the most deragatory terms.

Here we are again and I am the dunce and If I waste my time to verbally spar with you at your level, I would be the evil one,because word one the street is you left the forum after I schooled you with "more with less "and it started to bear fruit .

I will give you credit though, at least you acknowledge that I advocated for it ,Sass and OJ said I advocated exclusively for the UEFA A lic ,not for the USSF or anything of that standard.

Easy nuh man.

Last edited by Sir X : August 3rd, 2020 at 04:30 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

At the time you was a mash u gum u was a chat sey poor peeps cyan afford squat...now technology is not an issue? Do you know what technology I am referring to? Do you know the cost? It didn't even exist when you were talking your sh*t and you have never produced it as part of the solution. Also, the cost that as usual you are ignoring are the costs of the E, D, C that have to be counted in as part of the overall cost to get a B...and the A license is another $5k at least...so do your maths dunce.

Old August 4th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Marin View Post
At the time you was a mash u gum u was a chat sey poor peeps cyan afford squat...now technology is not an issue? Do you know what technology I am referring to? Do you know the cost? It didn't even exist when you were talking your sh*t and you have never produced it as part of the solution. Also, the cost that as usual you are ignoring are the costs of the E, D, C that have to be counted in as part of the overall cost to get a B...and the A license is another $5k at least...so do your maths dunce.
Gig !, tun fool. As i have always said within our "cultural economic paradigm", kudos to Ricketts for getting it done, again I dont hear anyone in Jamaica crying about "your cost". Internet (online) distance learning has been around for the past 25 years,maybe longer, I am sure we didnt have this conversation 20 years ago, linking or interprofessional partnership have been around since man started doing business with man.

It matters not what technology you refer to,it didnt stop others from attaining licensure in the past did it.

Claffy,please not today,run along with your B lic and destroy yourself,organization and some poor kid. I say that in all seriousness, given your immature conduct in our conversation. I can see you flipping out,not accepting responsibility or giving credit when issues arises that require a mature cool head to lead or accept responsibility.

Have a nice day clown.

Last edited by Sir X : August 4th, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:18 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

LOL! Now I remember. You never pass grade 4... eedyat. Crank up the search engine and show me where you recommended technology...and btw, it does matter what tech because I am not talking distance learning jackass. The kind of technology I'm talking is a subscription service that costs thousands not some free consumer app...but I guess that easily fits into our "cultural paradigm". Secondly, the Concacaf B is a joke compared to the UEFA B or the USSF B. That topic is beyond your comprehension.

Old August 3rd, 2020, 08:49 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

you can't argue with know it all. They always win brethren.

Sometimes man have to humble and learn.
Old August 4th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin View Post
you can't argue with know it all. They always win brethren.

Sometimes man have to humble and learn.
You would think sey di bwoy would have likkle sense.

Old August 4th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Reggae Ambassador

Paul what were your demo topics?
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Reggae Prime Minister

The way they do it is that they give you a defensive or offensive assignment in a particular third(s) of the field, e.g. Defending: middle and attacking 3rd. Then they show you a film with Team A against Team B. One of those teams is your assigned focus team.

You then have to do a presentation on your observations (facts) and draw a conclusion as to what needs improving based on your focus team, area of the field, and phase of play...all within their defined team tactical principles and observed individual player actions (body shape, awareness, movement, timing etc.). You basically are looking for trends. Their are 10 attacking and 11 defending principles (8 transition). The presentation also includes a 3 phase lesson plan using their new methodology (longer discussion which I am happy to share). So there are no preset topics like in the D or C. You have to do 3 of those analyses, and then do your lesson plan on the field.

Mine were 1) improving compactness in the middle and defensive thirds, 2) utilize space and varied runs to play out of the back against the high press, and 3) teach the 9, 7, 11 to make play predictable (defensive topic) in the attacking third. CV19 caused the last field session to be canceled. We had to still do the presentation but not the field work. Hope that helps.

Last edited by Paul Marin : August 5th, 2020 at 06:40 AM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Reggae Ambassador

appreciated. feel free to share the lesson plan..
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Reggae Prime Minister

Congrats coach.
Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:23 AM
Reggae Prime Minister