Google.com & Yahoo.com users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google.com & Yahoo.com users

From time to time I see "users" named <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewWhosOn_ctlPanelBar_ctlWhosOn__ctl1 1_lblUsername>Google.com</SPAN> <A class=smlLinks id=_ctl1_ctlViewWhosOn_ctlPanelBar_ctlWhosOn__ctl1 1_hypIPAddress disabled target=_blank>(66.249.65.74)</A> and yahoo.com. My guess is topics from the discussion forum are being added to their search engines.:unsure:
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

RE: Google.com & Yahoo.com users

Hortikal (8/28/2006)My guess is topics from the discussion forum are being added to their search engines.:unsure:
    Your guess is right Hortical. They are the search engine spiders cataloging the site's entries.

Thisis be a big advantage for this forum over the previous, as the previous forum we typically shed the old posts after a two to three week period. So all that forum activity was not helping us to grow when it came to the search engine listing.

Tilla
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X