Why does my sessions keep getting logged off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my sessions keep getting logged off

for the past few days every 10-15 minutes if that long I have to refresh my browser or sign in again as my sessions keep getting logged off?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Why does my sessions keep getting logged off

Sickko (12/13/2006)for the past few days every 10-15 minutes if that long I have to refresh my browser or sign in again as my sessions keep getting logged off?
    You are not alone with this problem Sickko. I have experienced it too while using IE, Netscape, FireFox among other browsers. I am seeing if the developers can come up with a solution for this.

In the meantime, if the forum wants you to login when you try to submit a post or do any other function, just shut down your browser then launch it again. I have found that when you relaunch, the forum will come up with you already loged in and usually there is no problem to post for a while.

Hope we can find a permanent solution soon as it is quite annoying.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X