Tilla help me here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla help me here

I guess I am doing something wrong so please help me here , if someone starts a thread and there are multiple responses to that thread and I want to respond to one of those responses why is it that my response dont come until that particular post but rather at the end of all the post (hope i am clear)

RE: Tilla help me here

balla (8/16/2006)I guess I am doing something wrong so please help me here , if someone starts a thread and there are multiple responses to that thread and I want to respond to one of those responses why is it that my response dont come until that particular post but rather at the end of all the post (hope i am clear)
    You should/coulduse "QUOTE" and your answer will be clearer to the reader(s). Besides using "QUOTE" allows you to edit the "QUOTE" = "the post to which you are replying" in your reply box. You can see that it would also enable you to limit/minimise the quotation to the pointor pointsand or section or sectionsof the previous poster's entry...

...or you can even highlight the section, line, or whatever part of the quote to which you are replying.

Great new tool...great newforum.

Happy posting!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK Balla: If you chose to reply to a thread and you select the "Add Reply" button, the response is added to the bottom of the general body of threads and not to any particular thread. Now, if you want to respond to say a specific post within a thread like sayby Karl, look inside Karl's post for the "Reply +" button. This will place your response directly below the person to whom you are responding.

Hope this helps.

Tilla
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This is in response to Karl.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Also, if it is not placed directly below that post, you can use the post indent feature to see to what the response was made.

Comment

testing

Comment

It would seem as if you replied directly to my last post? Look at how the thread is indented.

Comment

This one was in response to the very first thread.

Comment

Working...
                X