Problem reading posts in "Other Sports Forum"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem reading posts in "Other Sports Forum"

I tried to read Bruce's post regarding whether anyone can translate French...which I can do... but I cannot get into the body of the post. I tried reading the one below a post by Gamma....same thing can't get in to read the boy of the post.

Any suggestions?

PR
    Peter R

RE: Problem reading posts in "Other Sports Forum"

Seems like it's the FIRST post in ANY Forum I can't open... the replies pose no problem.

Thanks

pr
    Peter R

Comment

RE: Problem reading posts in "Other Sports Forum"

Peter R (2/14/2007)I tried to read Bruce's post regarding whether anyone can translate French...which I can do... but I cannot get into the body of the post. I tried reading the one below a post by Gamma....same thing can't get in to read the boy of the post.

Any suggestions?

PR
      Peter R: For some reason we had this problem for a couple of days, then it just went away without us doing anything. If it happens again, just look to the upperright hand hand section of your window for "Display Mode". If you select any of the other modes than the threaded mode, you will see all the posts in a thread justfine. We have threaded mode set as default as that is what our members are accustomed to having from past forums, but you can view in the other modes if you like. The problem was a threaded mode issue.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X