New Forum Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Launch

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Dear Forumites: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">As a part of our efforts to constantly improve our website, we have embarked on an upgrade of the forum. The new improved forum will be unveiled on this Sunday, August 6thsometime before midnight eastern. As you might have been aware, we have had some problems with the current forum during the World Cup, which resulted in us being down for approximately two days. We have therefore decided that instead of designing our own in-house forum as we did before, we would seek an on-the-market forum with improved quality, which could better fit our needs at this time. <o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">We have acquired a forum which will give us the same threaded view we have come to love over the years, but one which also has a wealth of added features which you will discover as you start navigating and using it. <o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Login in to the new forum</SPAN>[/B]<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">: All members will need to be registered with the forum to post.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>If you were a registered member with the previous forum, then your account would be transferred to this new forum although you will find that we had to reset your password. <o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'"><o></o></SPAN><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Once you have gotten to the forum homepage, please do the following to change your password settings:<o></o></SPAN>
    1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: .5in"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Click the login link at the upper left hand corner of the page to login if you had a previously registered account.<o></o></SPAN></LI>
    <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Once on the login window, enter the email address you used when logging in to the old forum and “password” without the quotes as your password (“password” is the RBSC set generic password). After this initial login, kindly immediately re-set the password to your preferred password. The steps 2 through 6 below will guide you through the process. If you would like the forum to remember you on your next visit, be sure to check the “Remember Me” box a few lines below on the login page before you login. <o></o></SPAN><OL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0in" type
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: New Forum Launch

Remember folks, if you had a registered account with the previous forum, follow the instructions on how to logon with your previous account. You do not need to register again. Registration is for only those who were not posting as logged in members with the previous forum.

Thanks,

Tilla
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Having problems login in in Internet Explorer?

Some people are having problems login in in IE. If that is the case, please do the following to correct the problem. I have found this has worked for this problem.

Deleting Temporary Internet Files for Internet Explorer (IE)

1. Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
      2. The Internet Options dialog window will appear. On the General tab, click Delete Files.
      3. Click "OK" to delete all Temporary Internet Files.

You could also try switching browser and using Netscape if you have it on the computer.

Comment

Folks, one more thing on login in. The password you are to use with your email address is the word password.

So you have to know your email address used to register with theprevious forum in combination with the above highlighted word for a password.

If you cannot remember the email account you used or you are still having problems login in, please send an email to webmaster@reggaeboyzsc.com.

Only people who did not have an registered account with the previous need register.

Comment

Karl,

Why am I a "neophyte?" From the time yuh invite me pon dis forum, yuh mean mi nuh garner any seniority yet? And mi see people come after me and dem listed as "junior."

Me is going to call mi lawyers - gamma &amp; Q to see if there is a discrimination suit to be filed in the Courts of RSBC:P
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

MdmeX (8/16/2006)Karl,

Why am I a "neophyte?" From the time yuh invite me pon dis forum, yuh mean mi nuh garner any seniority yet? And mi see people come after me and dem listed as "junior."

Me is going to call mi lawyers - gamma &amp; Q to see if there is a discrimination suit to be filed in the Courts of RSBC:P
            Keep posting and you shall surpass your previous guru status!

...and, if you are like me - everyday you discover some newway to further enjoy this 'new forum'. Keep posting and reading and ENJOY!!! :P
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X