X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tilla your suggestion didnt work

try for yourself and see

RE: tilla your suggestion didnt work

You're right! Even the delete didn't work for me.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have tried it. My post should be shown with a line straight to it going down the left. Lazie's should be indented to show I did not respond to his.

I tried it before too. I replied to the post which said Simoes did not apply for the job. I replied to RF calling Boxhill a Jackass and my post was listed immediately below his, not at the bottom of the thread.

Lazie, I do not think users have the permission to delete posts. They can edit their own post, but not delete. People could wreak havoc with the site if you allow posters to delete their own posts.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Uh ... oh! Suh the button is there for decoration then? I thought it served a purpose.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Moderators/administrators with the right previlege can use that button to delete posts. That was the intention.

They should have made it invisible to people who do not have the permission to use it. We would then not be having this discussion.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

in response to tilla's second post

Comment

the above should have been in response to tilla first post and it came at the end of the thread

Comment

Are you viewing the forum in threaded mode? If not, select Display Mode and choose the Threaded Mode format.

Comment

Tilla (8/16/2006)Are you viewing the forum in threaded mode? If not, select Display Mode and choose the Threaded Mode format.
                  ok i hate the threaded format so i go for one that shows all the post at the same time

Comment

The ones which shows all the posts at once (linear) adds each response below each other. That is just how that format works.

The threaded format now allows you to have one-on-one interaction with individuals in a thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X