Okay, like the win my team. Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, like the win my team. Wanted

Rashford and Greenwood to get on the score sheet though. All when Pogba a play Sunday evening ball him is a cut above ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He’s the best player in the squad
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

he has the potential to be but the acquisition of Bruno is the game changer, our players are now routinely putting their best foot forward.

Comment

Bruno lost to many balls yesterday. Give Pogba a little space and he is very dangerous while Bruno don't need the space. They compliment each other.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X