What can a 80 million dollar defender do against

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can a 80 million dollar defender do against

A 30 million dollar striker,Firmino,Salah or Mane,pick one.

Step up Rock and co.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What has Salah done against our faaaar less expensive defenders?
    He will be okay against Mane if he doesn't get caught outside of our 18 box, our right back is up to the task.
    Firmino is now officially a member of the nondescript supporting cast.
    MaGuire is our best chance of subduing the defender unuh tief from Southampton on spot kicks targeting our box.
    He is the best we have, and given how teams have been suffering from having a porous defense, he is proving to be a worthy acquisition, and by default, denying other teams of his services ,by itself,makes it worthwhile too.

Comment

Bitta! You keep saying we "tief" Van ,how many has Fergie stolen ? So your measure of Mguire is how other clubs have a porous defence,and to quote you he is "worthy".

While true in that he is the best you have, how do you reconcile it with your standard of others having a porous defence,Is it fair to say others in the relegation and midtable where you rest could walk right into your defence, and he in theirs ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hopefully he is the one they face.
        And let us agree, given the history of both clubs, wouldn't you agree that I speak with faaaaaar more authority?
        And that my friend is an opportune time to remind you that he garnered strong interests from the other so-called top teams, the ones that are doing well 'coincidentally' when the real bona fide, tradional powerhouses are at their very worst.
        That particular fly by night team showed interest, backing out is irrelevant, they weren't looking to get him to sit on the bench, will you continue with this shameless attack on our defender when your focal point is the amount he cost?
        Let it go, Sir X.

Comment

Oh do I wish the lead up to your goal ended on the side McGuire was fielded, and you would come to grips with it was your defender who failed to pick up Rasford at his far post.
          All that for what?
          This date was emphasized by you from before the start of the international break, exactly what is the relevance?
          Last edited by Rockman; October 20, 2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

X ... how you like how featherweight Rashford shouldered heavy weight Virgil off the ball?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Consistency is what we look at, hey I am sure i could do that 1 in a mill, you see thats why you are in a relegation battle, i am am in a prem title battle.

Not that you would understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Consistency is what we look at, hey I am sure i could do that 1 in a mill, you see thats why you are in a relegation battle, i am am in a prem title battle.

Not that you would understand.
                GTFOH bout you could do that. Can you even tie yuh shoe lace?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Two words : Relegation fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Two words : Relegation fight.
                    I'm aware of that. If you have lemons you make lemonade. We'll just win the championship...

Comment

Working...
                    X