X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks: The politricks of Tappa.

https://youtu.be/rzzrbxnPvCo
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I will say it again,Players who ply their trade overseas under coaches of the A and pro standard,will question any coach without said credentials.

Tappa need to upgrade himself fast.From what I have seen ,Tappa nuh ready,he has no excuse,he has been a coach of the JFF from the U20 to the senior team and he will struggle outside of the carribbean.

From what I see ,these professional players are playing for Jamaica with no tactical guidance and respect from Tappa.Tappa serves a purpose in the JFF penny wise set up.It will take us so far ,we can achieve Fifa 45,maybe a GC final with luck but a WC,I dont think so.

Incidentally, I have heard said petttyness or arrogance about Tappa.Mattocks got us past Panama and it was he ,Tappa called on out of desperation against the USA,only to absolve himself that players were not playing to his instructions.
    Last edited by Sir X; November 16, 2019, 05:20 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gerard, Trent and the B lic.

Gerrard name-checked the right-back along with Herbie Kane in his 2015 autobiography as two players he ensured were with him for every session while he was working towards his UEFA B Licence.

How Trent Alexander-Arnold “stood out” to Steven Gerrard long before becoming “world class” : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/1...g-world-class/

Some Jamaican coaches are special.

Comment

stop chat fart. How many goals has Mattock scored last season?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So he should have never carried him to this years GC.Sat him on the bench until the Panama game and expect him and the team to find form with 20 minutes left to play ,and 90 minutes for the USA game.

Idiot.

Comment

Can you answer a question? I have called for Mattocks to be on the team long before he was called. I have gave Mattocks his due but you have a good amount of young forwards knocking at the door who are scoring and the coach may want to give them a chance. As Mattock said he respect the coaches decision. What has to do is continue working on his game and make himself a starter for his club.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              I will say it again,Players who ply their trade overseas under coaches of the A and pro standard,will question any coach without said credentials.

Tappa need to upgrade himself fast.From what I have seen ,Tappa nuh ready,he has no excuse,he has been a coach of the JFF from the U20 to the senior team and he will struggle outside of the carribbean.

From what I see ,these professional players are playing for Jamaica with no tactical guidance and respect from Tappa.Tappa serves a purpose in the JFF penny wise set up.It will take us so far ,we can achieve Fifa 45,maybe a GC final with luck but a WC,I dont think so.

Incidentally, I have heard said petttyness or arrogance about Tappa.Mattocks got us past Panama and it was he ,Tappa called on out of desperation against the USA,only to absolve himself that players were not playing to his instructions.
              A note to the wise:

Believe none of what you hear...and half of what you see.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Best practices state in any professional organization that you employ lic,certified or accredited personnel in running/managing/coaching your organization. You don’t want unlicensed individuals in those positions of power. It will lead to revolt in most cases chaos or lack of respect flowing both ways.

This is where coaching is today and the days when Jamaica can draw from that unlicensed pool as a source for direction; left us in 98.Our struggle in this years G.C proved this .Jamaica struggled and if it wasn’t that penalty that Mattocks earned against Panama we would be out. A player that Tappa sidelined to the bench, until 20 minutes was left in a game, balied him out. A player he called upon out of desperation against the USA.

A player who he cast to blame among others as not executing instructions when the USA kicked our asses.

Tappa: Press conference Panama
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlkw9chrL4

Tappa: Press conference USA
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8yfF9LOX0
                Last edited by Sir X; November 17, 2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

This past GC experience proved to me that the players functioned under their own experienced tactical volition. Tappa proved he was clueless after the Panama and USA press conferences.

In other words the players a coach dem self.

Comment

Working...
                  X