Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Some Little Clubs Are Being Held To Ransom By Agents

over at man city --->

Kevin does not have an agent either. More money in his pocket.

Good for Sterling. Agents have advantages and disadvantages.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

at this point in their careers they really don't need agents...a lawyer is more than adequate...shows the trust they have in the negotiations with the hierarchy of man city...a properly run club

Comment

until somebody get shafted. Each player is different and it is good to have a choice. They may not need an agent but they need a manager and legal advice.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how do you get shafted in a situation like this? you're a bonafide star now...have your lawyer negotiate a GBP400k/week (hometown discount) contract & retire city legends...the money you leave on the table you get back by not giving 10% to an agent...

Comment

...yip!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It has happened before. A nuh everybody can negotiate for themselves. There can be clauses and clauses that make not got what you wanted.

Ask Don King.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's where a competent lawyer comes in...at this point of their careers raheem & kdb don't need an agent to secure sponsorship deals for them...sponsors are falling over themselves to do deals...just make sure you have a good lawyer & save that 5% of your wages that would go to the agent...

Comment

You are silly to discount the need for an agent, and to think a lawyer is an ideal replacement.
                  Just how thorough is your assessment if you refuse to mention the disadvantages.
                  Tan deh!

Comment

you don't even know what an agent's role is...

Comment

Working...
                    X