RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGuire: Sass asks how do I know he isn't worth it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGuire: Sass asks how do I know he isn't worth it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...tafi-transfer/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Basically you bought a 5th place defender because that's the position Mustafi/ Arsenal achieved last season...lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Again you can chat because Mcguire hasn't played a game for Manu yet.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True.

Comment

Only because he is British pundits says he is worth it smh

Not a good investment by Manu. Him cost too much
          Last edited by PeeJay; August 3, 2019, 10:27 PM.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            Not a good investment by Manu. Him cost too much
            isn’t this a defender who played in a WC semi-final? I agree that English players are overpriced, but isn’t he the best English CD at this point?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You want context, Van Djink didnt make it to the last world cup and Lovren made the final.Overpriced and being the best english defenderin england, isnt an excuse for not getting better,look Klopp bought a dutch kid for 3 mill, that I have no doubt will be worth 150 mill in 5 years or less based on merit. Mcguire might be lost in the trash heap by then.

Comment

You’re late with your annual EPL winner predictions.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X