Chem Trails...5G...George Soros...Sandy Hook...False Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

captain america to the rescue...i use the sh!tstem
    ..shitstem don't use me...go write your thesis post to.somebody who cares...

Comment

DAAAAMN!!!.......He said you "slave away fi yu white man boss", BUT I wonder if he, and others like him, had any problems or objected to the United States of AmeriKKKa getting an AmeriKKKan "elected" as the Prime Minister of Jamaica, during an important & pivotal time in Jamaica's history & growth. Also, I wonder if he had a problem with hundreds of his Jamaican black brothers being slaughtered, by other Jamaican black brothers, to get that AeriKKKan elected as Prime Minister of Jamaica
      I've worked for Don1 Inc for ~18 years so that nonsense about white boss etc is ignored as rubbish. Even if I worked for a white boss...so what??
      Bricktop is a Criminal-supporting Dummy. Seaga is a JLP icon so even if it took 100,000 lives to install that plague in office tribal dummies like Bricktop wouldn't care

He is a self-confessed supporter of Dudus and the former "Shower Posse" and perhaps was an associate in some capacity. They're responsible for 1000s of murders in JA, USA and other countries so he - by his association - has blood on his hands...but not on his conscience apparently .

With that background his prattle about "Jamaica's black people" etc is total rubbish

.......He's also trying to seem enlightened & patriotic by talking about happily living with his black brothers in Jamaica, and throwing out the Babylon moniker, to describe the U.S.A., BUT later he proudly states that he still visits Babylon, he owns property in Babylon, and he earns money in Babylon, which means he contributes to Babylon's economy.
      The guy in all likelihood is not able to travel to the USA as he's probably an undesirable alien...or worse . He has stated that he has "no desire" to go to the US...then lately that he "visits often"..twisting up himself as dummies do. The dummy can't even keep his lies from conflicting. Go figure.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X