Oliver Clarke: How To Slew A Dictator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver Clarke: How To Slew A Dictator

Oh wow...... people round here never know.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

eerily quiet round here lately...like at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Oh wow...... people round here never know.
        Yep...Dummies like you "never know" that the Gleaner was used by the CIA to undermine the Manley Government..As publicly attested to by apologetic CIA agents & US journalists on Youtube.

Nor would you dummies "never know" that the said CIA partnered with the JLP's DayWalking Vampire/Garrison Godfather to undermine the democratically-elected Manley govt by violence. This JLP-supporting violence included the roasting of 150+ helpless & innocent old women at Eventide Home. All these "secrets" publicly established by said CIA sources.

By law consorting with a foreign power to undermine a sitting government is the crime of sedition or treason...and punishable in many places by a death sentence.

Seaga's "sentence" was to be awarded with the leadership of the country at the behest of the CIA. A fitting tribute to the Godfather of Political Tribalism & Violence.

May the Vampire Rest In Pieces
        Last edited by Don1; May 21, 2020, 10:54 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"I saw it on Youtube..."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Yep...Dummies like you "never know" that the Gleaner was used by the CIA to undermine the Manley Government..As publicly attested to by apologetic CIA agents & US journalists on Youtube.

Nor would you dummies "never know" that the said CIA partnered with the JLP's DayWalking Vampire/Garrison Godfather to undermine the democratically-elected Manley govt by violence. This JLP-supporting violence included the roasting of 150+ helpless & innocent old women at Eventide Home. All these "secrets" publicly established by said CIA sources.

By law consorting with a foreign power to undermine a sitting government is the crime of sedition or treason...and punishable in many places by a death sentence.

Seaga's "sentence" was to be awarded with the leadership of the country at the behest of the CIA. A fitting tribute to the Godfather of Political Tribalism & Violence.

Its an open secret that Seaga was a useful-idiot or should I say a stool pigeon of the USA and the CIA and I think the Gleaner was a willing facilitator, but having said that I honestly dont think they were bought out by the CIA but instead were just representing the views of the "planters" on the former slave plantation island ; a role that it was incorporated to do since its inception. So, they simply landed in their natural space i.e. on the side of the oppressors or put it another way, on the opposite side of the oppressed peoples of Africa descent. That was its natural niche and Seaga, his local cabal, and the USA/CIA found themselves in the same corner of the ring. Sad indeed because they destroyed Jamaica permanently. Not to say that Manley and idiot Castro had much better plans but at least they were not defending the ideas of the former slave owners, and sons and daughters of thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              Its an open secret that Seaga was a useful-idiot or should I say a stool pigeon of the USA and the CIA and I think the Gleaner was a willing facilitator, but having said that I honestly dont think they were bought out by the CIA but instead were just representing the views of the "planters" on the former slave plantation island ; a role that it was incorporated to do since its inception. So, they simply landed in their natural space i.e. on the side of the oppressors or put it another way, on the opposite side of the oppressed peoples of Africa descent. That was its natural niche and Seaga, his local cabal, and the USA/CIA found themselves in the same corner of the ring. Sad indeed because they destroyed Jamaica permanently. Not to say that Manley and idiot Castro had much better plans but at least they were not defending the ideas of the former slave owners, and sons and daughters of thieves.

You dont have to be bought out to be used,look at Trumpism!
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It’s inconvenient for you but there is no stronger testimony than video dummy

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Childlike, but then if you wish to comment, at the very least, now the history of the newspaper, or be laughed at by informed people.
                  Prior to the sanctioned purging,the newspaper was abound with very good journalists, the society was dumbed down by the removals, AND you are living proof..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

I've always wondered why whenever stone fling inna pig pen ... you always squeal.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I've always wondered why you act like a Dummy. Now I know it's because you are a Dummy and can't help but be one

Comment

Working...
                      X