Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why this couldn't work in Jamaica?

https://youtu.be/wMALeR1i-FM

Because the Party delegate the MPs,thereby voting for the people interest is at odds with the party.The end result a Democrat dictatorship where people are told who to vote for i.e Tribalism.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Say it long time ,Jamaica need constitutional change,where people can elect their MPs with no interference from the Party,until then corruption will prosper.
    Last edited by Sir X; February 14, 2020, 05:37 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Imagine Trump directing the republican party executives who should represent the people as senators or congressmen,with the formality that people vote for his annointed picks or candidates ,from 1960 ?

That is our parliamentarian system.I challenge anyone to tell me its different.

Comment

Working...
      X