Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chem Trails...5G...George Soros...Sandy Hook...False Flag

stay woke Obama was born in Kenya

So you report the supposed words of turncoats who by their position are required to parrot whatever their handlers require.

Yours is the position of a complete Dummy attempting to operate way beyond his level of understanding.

Better you stick to supporting mass murderers like Dudus and assorted criminals whom you appear to commune with very closely. Your own dummy statements have you wrapped in a blanket of criminality and corruption - This is where you have competence & credibility.

i.e The absolute worst type of Jamaican "citizen" - the type responsible for the mess the country finds itself trapped in
    Last edited by Don1; May 22, 2020, 09:18 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      So you report the supposed words of turncoats who by their position are required to parrot whatever their handlers require.
      you mean like philip agee?

Comment

As I said you're far better off sticking to your criminal-supporting ways where you have competence. Grow where you've planted yourself - with mass murderers and drug running.

Either way destroying 1000s of lives

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

i am far better off in Jamaica thriving amongst my black brothers...while unnuh flee to babylon to slave away fi yu white man boss...woieee let me go outside go pick a julie mango off mi mango tree

Comment

Well if you can support your favored Jamaican murderers from there I guess it suits you.

Meanwhile - from my location - I'm supporting 1000s of kids to upgrade themselves with 21st century education.

Stick to your criminal-supporting activities where you have a track record - in JA or wherever you were forced to return from

Comment

slaving away to make amerikkka great again...poor ting...i'll pray for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                slaving away to make amerikkka great again...poor ting...i'll pray for you guys
                Thanks Mr "I have no desire to return to the USA" I guess it's same song Vaz and Paulwell sing

Comment

i return quite often actually...i like to check in on my rental properties from time to time...you see i'm not building amerikkka...i'm using amerikkka to build me...how yuh white boss like him coffee? bet it's not black...

Comment

Yeah right. From "I have no desire to return" to "I return quite often". Liad trap demself

Comment

Maybe not black, how about brown???

Comment

Tankweld's owners are white folks I believe

Comment

my apologies...you & the other farrin dummies are the experts on white bosses & their coffee preferences...i'll defer to you as i can't relate

Comment

The Criminal Dummy returneth!! After checking on his farrin real estate portfolio that he nor anyone else can see no doubt.

The farrin savings and real estate investments from nyaming ramen noodles in JA for years after "Tings Change" must be ENORMOUS... woooiiiee
                            Last edited by Don1; May 22, 2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

DAAAAMN!!!.......He said you "slave away fi yu white man boss", BUT I wonder if he, and others like him, had any problems or objected to the United States of AmeriKKKa getting an AmeriKKKan "elected" as the Prime Minister of Jamaica, during an important & pivotal time in Jamaica's history & growth. Also, I wonder if he had a problem with hundreds of his Jamaican black brothers being slaughtered, by other Jamaican black brothers, to get that AeriKKKan elected as Prime Minister of Jamaica.......He's also trying to seem enlightened & patriotic by talking about happily living with his black brothers in Jamaica, and throwing out the Babylon moniker, to describe the U.S.A., BUT later he proudly states that he still visits Babylon, he owns property in Babylon, and he earns money in Babylon, which means he contributes to Babylon's economy.

Comment

Working...
                              X