Jamaicans dont vote Against england.She had done alot for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaicans dont vote Against england.She had done alot for us

Jamaicans.Getting rid of the crown if happens will go down as the biggest mistake jamaican politicians ever done.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs
      Jamaicans.Getting rid of the crown if happens will go down as the biggest mistake jamaican politicians ever done.
      This is a very nationalistic & progressive position...for a white English person in 1920.

Not as great though as expecting China to "make Jamaica rich"
      Last edited by Don1; May 18, 2020, 11:19 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What have England done for us?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A whole lot, pretty much all our heroes (the real heroes I might add)who met a faral demise were executed by England, and it was only yesteryear England wanted to partly fund the building of a prison in Jamaica slated people it wishes to deport.
          Just as it was in the days of slavery in which slaves were mandated to talk among themselves in a language the slave owner could understand, Today,England has an aversion to patois.
          We have a GG though, poised to intervene should we ever have another progressive PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs
            A guide of democracy.Been The head of state
            And privy councel as a body for justice.
            In 1988 gilbert i remember england sent a
            Air craft carrier to jamaica.I remember british
            Helicopters with aid all over ja.Independence park
            A gift from england to jamaica.World cup 98
            When the wolves came to nyam our rboyz we
            Were hosted in A british embassy in san salvador.Our Military
            Is structured like them and officers use to go there for advance courses..A very good education sytem which traces its origin from england.Historically Queen Victory i meant victoria was the first to emancipated slavery in the new world and all others fallow suit.In the90s england forgive and
            Played a role in the paris club forgiving some
            Of jamaica debts.And much much more Oonu can
            add but Oonu in denial.They were the ones why reggae buss world wide island records.
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
              A guide of democracy.Been The head of state
              And privy councel as a body for justice.
              In 1988 gilbert i remember england sent a
              Air craft carrier to jamaica.I remember british
              Helicopters with aid all over ja.Independence park
              A gift from england to jamaica.World cup 98
              When the wolves came to nyam our rboyz we
              Were hosted in A british embassy in san salvador.Our Military
              Is structured like them and officers use to go there for advance courses..A very good education sytem which traces its origin from england.Historically Queen Victory i meant victoria was the first to emancipated slavery in the new world and all others fallow suit.In the90s england forgive and
              Played a role in the paris club forgiving some
              Of jamaica debts.And much much more Oonu can
              add but Oonu in denial.They were the ones why reggae buss world wide island records.
              As Don said, well said for an englishman, wha yu say 400 more years, Doc would you classify this as a personality disorder ?

Another significant result of the differences in fertility and mortality between Virginia and Jamaica were different patterns in the purchase of slaves from Africa. Between the colonization of Jamaica by the British in 1655 and the British abolition of the trans-Atlantic slave trade in 1807, approximately 1,017,000 African slaves were brought to Jamaica. Virginia,on the other hand, only imported 101,000 during the same period. Despite this huge disparity, both colonies had approximately 380,000 slaves in 1807. This difference is made even more remarkable by the fact that Virginia independently outlawed the slave trade in 1778. Virginian planters simply did not need more slaves. In fact, Virginian slave-owners had so many slaves due to natural increase in the early nineteenth century that they began exporting them.

https://digitalcommons.csbsju.edu/cg...=honors_thesis
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi juss write a whole article and Don gorgan tillah! 45minutes
                Throw mi aff.
                Is better than any other website.jah know.Two hours is no good
                It is perfect the way it is.
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  What have England done for us?

Sass.Yuh ask Questions over and over.Yet yuh nuh respond?
                  Let it out sass! ILL take it like TrĀ©Jan!.
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Martinique,........

France offered Martinique independence vote and they vote 'no' to
                    Stay with France.
                    Last edited by wbvs; May 20, 2020, 09:16 PM. Reason: Modifications
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X