Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dummies Are Dumbstruck

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=do...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

look at Dominican Republic and others like Saudi. You think them need a little more sunlight?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i mean...dummy a dummy what you goin do

Comment

LOL! Johnny ah lead di Criminal Dummy! Gwaan Johnny!! Tek Dudus place yes
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

the dummy parade continues:

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          It is amazing how we are dwelling on low mortality rate as opposed the exponential increase regarding newly infected persons. The low mortality has everything to do the resilience of the individual(not doctors or the stringent measures implemented by the PM).
          It was only yesterday the figure was barely over 100 and with the blink of an eye it is now over 500 despite...
          Some would want me to credit the PM for implementing ..) when we have grown accustomed to Govt abridging the rights of its people, those same people would want me to take the issued statements from the JCF as gispel truth when lying ang killing are what it does best.
          Then there are those outsiders, the spaced out analysts..

Comment

In my area. Funerals are suppose to be no more than 10 people and I know the restriction because a relative of mine recently pass and that was the procedure the Funeral home followed. That relative didn't pass from Covid.

A well known person in the several communities died and was buried on April 24. The news is that over 100 people went to the funeral and guests came from other parishes. It ended up that within no time 13 cases were found. Now this is a very mobile community with people travelling to and from Portland, Kingston, St. Mary and other places on a daily basis and there are a lot of retirees in this community and certain places in Annotto Bay living spaces are very close and a very busy market and town center. The government came in and lockdown and prevented many other cases so far. So despite of the people not following instructions the government was able to step in and prevent more community spread. Most people in the community was also tested.
            Last edited by Assasin; May 15, 2020, 08:10 AM.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bricktop The Dummy Dudus Associate should be heeded

Your expertise in death as a result of your publicly pronounced association with mass murderers like Dudus validates your credentials in this field. Your opinions should absolutely be of some value in death issues. Johnny is on to a winner here.

Johnny you can serve as the Dummy's Body Bag Manager until you prove yourself in action wid a Grizzly

Doan tap atall Dr Death & Associate
              Last edited by Don1; May 15, 2020, 08:30 AM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

annotto bay & its environs are in 24 hour lockdown after 13 cases were found in the community from an illegal funeral...since then we have gone on to record ZERO new cases from a batch of over 200 tests...but it's because of hot climate & BCG vaccine why we have the virus under control...dummies just keep dumbing it down...& are relentless in their dummydom...

Comment

test but also temp check, and doing contact tracing.

Comment

and not just Annotto bay Enfield, Epson, Iterborale and Dover. This is about a 10 miles radius.

Comment

imagine if we had fenton ferguson & portia simpson miller guiding us through this pandemic...thank god for chris tufton & anju holness

Comment

mi nah go that far but Tufton and Andrew doing a very good job. A few lapses but they are on top of it. I would hate to see weak leadership in this time.

Comment

Working...
                        X