Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This election can go either way. Another 31-30seats for PNP

Hillary was wayy more popular and leaded in every polls
    Yet trump who had a bad reputoire at ground zero won.
    Peter Phillips Time to trap that rat ! Oonu ring di alarm
    A party going to baul.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlM4ny-0aiE

woiee
    Last edited by Bricktop; May 14, 2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

It reminds me of what happened to Heather Robinson, she did not get the backing from her party, and of course Bulbie was taken out for violating the code of conduct as it relates to the treatment of parliament members from opposing parties, that is the unholy alliance between the two parties formed by cousins.
      The person slated to be appointed does not have the strength to deal with the mess, especially on the eve of national elections. With Mobay descending in mayhem,and the precarious nature of West Kingston, it could very well be the most bloody election we have had in two decades.
      Spaintown will be a region to keep an eye on, watch the resurgence of the One Order Gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        With Mobay descending in mayhem,and the precarious nature of West Kingston, it could very well be the most bloody election we have had in two decades.
        this forum is full a dummies to rhattid...dumb...dumber...& dumberer

Comment

This dummy is smart enough not to be into name calling, I left that on the playground in kindergarten.
          Also, I am smart enough to support my arguments ,anyone cam make a claim without backing it up,that is The behaviour of someone quite comfortable at making baseless claims.
          Here are some facts, the reason for political voilence is the bid to gain a position deemed lucrative.
          There have been dents made in the lotto scamming, didn't robbery increased there? With no shortage of gangs and guns, the opportunity to secure new money is prioritized.
          As for as Western Kingston is concerned, isn't that one of the most monitored region,why murders have spiked there?
          Isn't it The hub for your party, and aren't individuals vying for control so they too can be referred to on a first name basis by the PM?

Now it is your opportunity to support your assertion in order not to look dumb.

Comment

Suh Bricktop, yuh nah defend yuhself,yuh nuh wa'an people fi eva tek yuh serious?
            I am still waiting!

Comment

nobody is killing anybody over politics again...elections are now relatively uneventful...look like the PNP ready to kill off each other though...but hey...fi dem problem dat...we have a country to build

Comment

They were preoccupied with Gaza ,Shortman, scamming, and illicit ways of self enrichment, all those variables have been removed ergo...
                For someone so quick to call others dummy, I really expected a response with MUCH more substance.

Comment

kartel was arrested in 2011 & convicted in 2014...

dudus was extradited in 2010...

our last election was in 2016...

what's your point?

Comment

That means nothing, it is not just one or two things,it is all the variables.
                    But I truly hope your guess is right, albeit,your method would not have predicted any of the violence plagued elections as there wasn't anything the previous one (to it)indicated.
                    We will see though.

Comment

Working...
                    X