RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID:The case against AMH and others to answer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know the cause of death.

Comment

& if they had ignored symptoms & she was indeed positive & infected the entire ward you would be the first one on here cow bawling down the place bout incompetence...you're like slur X...a conspiracy theorist...

Comment

well then wait on the formal report from the qualified forensic pathologist...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          well then wait on the formal report from the qualified forensic pathologist...
          This is a complete joke. Andrews is not even certified to open as a hospital along with Medical Associates and numerous others. This is laughable. The registration for a hospital up to 25 bed capacity is J$5,000 for 2 years and for more than 25 beds its J$10,000. No wonder so many quacks a jouneying to the island from India and elsewhere to set up "hospitals". Welcome to health tourism. Smh.

Comment

don't drink the kopl aid bro...tony thwaites wing was on that list too...i guarantee you it's a matter of a bottleneck on MOHs end...MOH just signed an MOU with AMH to take current KPH patients to make room at KPH for covid-19 patients...so how MOH signing MOU with unlicenced hospital? don't follow the headlines dem will tun yuh inaa eediat like slur X

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              don't drink the kopl aid bro...tony thwaites wing was on that list too...i guarantee you it's a matter of a bottleneck on MOHs end...MOH just signed an MOU with AMH to take current KPH patients to make room at KPH for covid-19 patients...so how MOH signing MOU with unlicenced hospital? don't follow the headlines dem will tun yuh inaa eediat like slur X
              In a disaster situation they will sign with anybody. They were even thinking about using the National Arena as hospital for Covid patients. Something doesn't add up.

Comment

yes something doesn't add up...and i'll bet your bottom dollar it's shoddy gleaner reporting as usual...

Comment

Working...
                X