LFC: Naah call nuh name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFC: Naah call nuh name

Funny how some man, come out from under a Rock to denigrate "more with less" . You cant find them when LFC is on top of its PERCH ! for 3 years , when FSG are getting "more out of less" proclaiming to the world LFC is FOOTBALLS RIGHTFUL RULER.

Yuh see the ideology that "the owners arent rich enough" only becomes relevant when LFC " a aguh tru likkle trouble", then yuh see who are "the real revolutionaries". LFC will set its own destiny , JUDGEMENT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7g-niDevcU
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Lil X
    Funny how some man, come out from under a Rock
    poor rockhead...always get drag inna the argument

Comment

I am not even a celebrity yet I have a groupie.

Comment

I likes Sheffield United.

Less out of more......... ....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
          Funny how some man, come out from under a Rock to denigrate "more with less" . You cant find them when LFC is on top of its PERCH ! for 3 years , when FSG are getting "more out of less" proclaiming to the world LFC is FOOTBALLS RIGHTFUL RULER.

Yuh see the ideology that "the owners arent rich enough" only becomes relevant when LFC " a aguh tru likkle trouble", then yuh see who are "the real revolutionaries". LFC will set its own destiny , JUDGEMENT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7g-niDevcU
          LOL! Funny how you a call big man hypocrite. If you're so enamored of your "more with less" theory, why yu nah give the youth coach him props?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I am not even a celebrity yet I have a groupie.
            wha you seh X a yu groopie? Rahtid

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              LOL! Funny how you a call big man hypocrite. If you're so enamored of your "more with less" theory, why yu nah give the youth coach him props?
              He hast won a thing and the season isnt over yet, why not Moyes ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No, but someone else apparently is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  He hast won a thing and the season isnt over yet, why not Moyes ?
                  Newsflash - Moyes and Rodgers are doing "more" than my side, with "less" than my side. That's "more with less" - no? Or is "more with less" only applied when you win? Xplain it to me.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X