No announcement yet.

Bailey : It's now your case to answer !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey : It's now your case to answer !

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...iley-and-worse
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sweden made it to the world cup without Ibra. Portugal won the European cup without Ronaldo.

It goes to show how desperate we are. All invitation to Bailey should be withdrawn. It is simple that Bulter will not stop, now it is Leon with Kyle then he will try to be a part of the system and get his whole camp involved.

Can't imagine Burrell involved in this kind of business at all. Ricketts seems to be soft on Bailey and Butler giving them as many chances as possible.

We need to move on and stop this from hanging over the program, we have a pretty decent team to develop.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You can't imagine Burrell ,really, What's your agenda? It started under Burrell.

The biggest mistake the JFF can make is withdraw the invitation,then Bailey would say he has no case to answer,The JFF has Bailey and Bullead where they want them,that is under intense public scrutiny.

You seem to have something against Ricketts.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

............x, why yuh suh IRRITABLE...!

Jeesas...
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The truth hurts.

Comment

what started under Burrell?

When was he invited to the national team?
            When did this open invitation and Butler having a role in the JFF start.
            You know how Burrell woulda tell him fi "jump inna the sea"

You always choose to fit everything inna your shoes.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are an Idiot,if not a pathological liar ! That will forever defeat your own positioins.

Comment

Show me where Bailey was invited under Burrell to the national senior team.

Burrell said he would speak with Butler but this open end invitation can't work.

Just answer the question. How many meeting JFF has had with Butler and his players since Ricketts and have gotten nowhere?

Comment

You dont have to make up stuff, twist words ,take things out of context,persecute others to justify a position and that applies to you and all those who have an an axe to grind against Bullead,or anyone.

Let the truth speak or be spoken,the truth will be forever be called into question and it can more than defend itself ,this is where you and your crew,ites, tribe erred and will forever err.

To not do so brings you down to their level.

KUDOS TO BULLEAD & BAILEY !

Comment

The fact is that the current JFF has had at least 3 or 4 meetings Bailey's team and have an open ended invitation to Bailey.

This is not making up anything. I have never seen that before in Jamaican football. You refuse calls and you are out.

Try prove me wrong.

Comment

One question no two,you said Burrell would speak to Butler,about what ?

2nd did he say he would stop speaking to Butler ?

Comment

You choose not to answer any of my questions but I will oblige you.
                        Burrell said Butler had something to contribute to Jamaican football and would speak with him. Burrell as far as I know under his watch has never called Kyle to the senior team. They were invited to training and trained for the lower teams but didn't play. The fact is although Bailey have no intention of playing, there is an open invitation to him and as much is said by Ricketts.

Stop playing games, if Bailey decide to play for Jamaica, now that he knows he can't play for any other country before 2025 and he is not English then that is up to him. He knows what is required.

Comment

2nd did he say he would stop speaking to Butler ?

Comment

Answer my questions nuh. All of sudden you find second.

stop???? He wanted a meeting with him, how can a meeting means continue dialogue ??? Everything is on the table. Either Bailey conform or not.

No more answers for you since you can't answer my questions.

Comment

I did , but I will again , You are an Idiot,if not a pathological liar ! That will forever defeat your own positioins.

Comment

Working...
                              X