Mutabaruka laments absence of entertainment centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutabaruka laments absence of entertainment centre

"It is time to think about reggae music like the sports, not that me jealous of sports it put us out there too but Jamaica is known for music, you cannot emphasise that too much," Mutabaruka said.

He said that many of the island's visitors are coming with the idea in mind that there are places established specifically for music.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/e...ainment-centre

To many this would also be a waste of money.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

There are things we can do like upgrading mini stadiums to also accommodate music concerts. It may need a little more maintenance but ManCity, Manu and Atl stadiums etc are big venues for music and entertainment especially during the off season.

I have heard talk of music museums but so far nothing concrete. Get this done and also build small Amplitheare near a seaside in each of the capital. This give youths and organize for young artist to do their thing there.

just a few thoughts.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X