JC Old Boys Assn. Patty Festival, 8/29 -The Bronx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Old Boys Assn. Patty Festival, 8/29 -The Bronx

The Jamaica College Old boys Assn. of NY Inc.
    will be hosting the first annual Patty Championship of America Festivaltm (Patty Festivaltm) August 29, 2009 at the Evander Childs High School Soccer Stadium in the Bronx.

The Festival will feature a soccer tournament branded by age group teams sponsored by the major Jamaican patty enterprises in the USA. There will also be Patty Eating and Patty Tasting contests among other activities designed to celebrate this Jamaican delicacy.

PATTY CHAMPIONSHIP OF AMERICAtm TOURNAMENT

The team groups will be formed by 3 alumni groups:
    Jamaica College, Camperdown and Excelsior Invitational sides.Each Alumni Team Group will be sponsored by one of the 3 major patty producers: Golden Krust, Royal Caribbean and Tower Isle.
    There will be a points system for each Patty sponsored team with the winning Patty producer being awarded the 1st annual Patty Championship of Americatm trophy.

PATTY EATING & TASTING COMPETITION

The patty eating/tasting competition is not for the Patty Companies to compete against each other, but strictly for entertainment purposes and also to foster awareness about the main players in the patty industry.

FAMILY FUN DAY

Patty Festival is kid and family friendly with a U14 competition, a Ladies Penalty Shoot Out (St Andrews, St Hughs & Ardenne) and typical kids games... egg & spoon race, Tug of War etc.

Time 12 noon - 6pm

Tax: $10 Kids Under 12 Free

Sponsors:

Golden Krust Bakeries, Tower Isle Patties, Royal Caribbean Bakery, Chef Choice, Grace, Brammers Subway, Caribbean Lifestyle TV, Winners Circle Radio....and growing

Attached Files
    Last edited by Don1; August 10, 2009, 01:56 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Heh heh! I thought you were calling your Old Boys assn a patty shop!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Heh heh! I thought you were calling your Old Boys assn a patty shop!
      Ah Rampin' Shop wi kall it.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Ah Rampin' Shop wi kall it.
        Your BOYS association? Yuh tink jus true dem old it's acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Your BOYS association? Yuh tink jus true dem old it's acceptable?

Dat suppose to funny??

Try again....more creatively perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            The Jamaica College Old boys Assn. of NY Inc.
            will be hosting the first annual Patty Championship of America Festivaltm (Patty Festivaltm) August 29, 2009 at the Evander Childs High School Soccer Stadium in the Bronx.

The Festival will feature a soccer tournament branded by age group teams sponsored by the major Jamaican patty enterprises in the USA. There will also be Patty Eating and Patty Tasting contests among other activities designed to celebrate this Jamaican delicacy.

PATTY CHAMPIONSHIP OF AMERICAtm TOURNAMENT

The team groups will be formed by 3 alumni groups:
            Jamaica College, Camperdown and Excelsior Invitational sides.Each Alumni Team Group will be sponsored by one of the 3 major patty producers: Golden Krust, Royal Caribbean and Tower Isle.
            There will be a points system for each Patty sponsored team with the winning Patty producer being awarded the 1st annual Patty Championship of Americatm trophy.

PATTY EATING & TASTING COMPETITION

The patty eating/tasting competition is not for the Patty Companies to compete against each other, but strictly for entertainment purposes and also to foster awareness about the main players in the patty industry.

FAMILY FUN DAY

Patty Festival is kid and family friendly with a U14 competition, a Ladies Penalty Shoot Out (St Andrews, St Hughs & Ardenne) and typical kids games... egg & spoon race, Tug of War etc.

Time 12 noon - 6pm

Tax: $10 Kids Under 12 Free

Sponsors:

Golden Krust Bakeries, Tower Isle Patties, Royal Caribbean Bakery, Chef Choice, Grace, Brammers Subway, Caribbean Lifestyle TV, Winners Circle Radio....and growing

Patty Festival of America rescheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2009.

Comment

Don1, mi get a txt seh it postpone but no new date was given..whe di latest.
              Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
              Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                Don1, mi get a txt seh it postpone but no new date was given..whe di latest.
                September 12....yuh is a College man? Yuh play ball?

Comment

JC old boy all the way, but mi give up de ball ting couple years ago afta mi mash up mi hip. Mi wi come, watch and frolic with the masses still, cause when we shoot we never miss.
                  Mitty

Comment

Did U mek it to the press release party at Negrils?
                    Mitty

Comment

Did U mek it to the press release party at Negrils?

Not only made it...organized it.

Comment

JC old boy all the way, but mi give up de ball ting couple years ago afta mi mash up mi hip. Mi wi come, watch and frolic with the masses still, cause when we shoot we never miss.
                        Fervet!

Bring out yuh massive my yute...mi will PM yuh wid fimi digits.

Comment

JC Old Boys Assn Patty Festival 8/29 The Bronx

Hi there,I used to have this "black m3at hum1l1ation" thread on the old board, now Im wondering if I should start it over again as a new thread or rather wait if the old thread will be recovered.Any advice to this?GREAT THAT THE BOARD IS BACK

Comment

Working...
                          X