Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVJ : More Fiyah on Bullhead

https://youtu.be/QARk10TWrQk

Better interview,the presssssha ave im like a fool.Even Oral Tracey left im side.

They need to ask the chemistry question of the chaos he brings to the team of displacing a player for his belief of entitlement, Kyle to be picked.

There is an effect,to the players and he should be asked how would he fix it ,given his demands.
    Last edited by Sir X; October 18, 2018, 01:09 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Part 2 of Football GPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xojl63R47cA

Comment

Min 18 onwards he makes the statement that he is a top 5 player in europe, can wait until 2026 to get called to a European team,they should hit hip back thats speculative !

Top 5 in JA (maybe) , he can barely score a goal for his team and he comes off the bench,2nd who is he going to replace in any top 5 european team or which team can he walk into if he is a bench player.Are you going to demand the european teams call Kyle to up Leon game.

3rd 2026 , he will be 26 and all the WC teams will be selected based on their respective campaigns, who will Bailey be campaining for at that point to be selected for a national team ?

Preshhhhhhhhhha bussss pipes.Is it not true that the pressure for Bailey to play for JA increases as his age goes up and our campaign will be in full swing because the team will be selected based on that campaign?

Bailey needs JA,more than we need him !
      Last edited by Sir X; October 19, 2018, 01:04 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he is a top 20 talent in terms of youth footballer.. there is no doubting of his abilities.. but he need to get his head out of is ass...

Comment

Bayer seems to be doubting it , he comes off the bench,why not us ?

Comment

I have not seen them play lately and the one time i watched he was not on the field.... I think the way he handles this says something about him and if I was going to commit 50 mil i would want to know what happens between the ears of the player i am investing in. and right now he comes across like a fool.

Comment

Working...
            X