Congrats in order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats in order

Cograts to Miss Jamaica for winning the 2019 Miss World title.

Big up Jamaica!!

very good. Understand she is very talented.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc
      Cograts to Miss Jamaica for winning the 2019 Miss World title.

Big up Jamaica!!
      ...and without wearing a stupid White Witch of Rosehall silly useful-idiot costume.

Comment

Yes, congrats to Ms. Singh.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Excellent!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

.... and to think she almost didn't make it to London. Corporate JA needs to do better. Now they all wanna pop champagne.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              .... and to think she almost didn't make it to London. Corporate JA needs to do better. Now they all wanna pop champagne.
              Corporate Jamaica?. She wasn't born in Graham Heights and never went to Vaz and Priory, I guess.

Comment

Time to host Miss World

Use Toni-Ann Singh's win at Miss World as fuel for Jamaica to host the Miss World pageant.

That is the sentiment of former franchise holder for Miss Jamaica World and managing director of Spartan Health Club, Mickey Haughton-James.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...m-boost_182286
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Time to host Miss World

Use Toni-Ann Singh's win at Miss World as fuel for Jamaica to host the Miss World pageant.

That is the sentiment of former franchise holder for Miss Jamaica World and managing director of Spartan Health Club, Mickey Haughton-James.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...m-boost_182286
                  now that is an idea. I do not see why it cannot explored. Those who cannot walk and whistle will have an issue.

Comment

Will Jamaica host the Miss World pageant?

If chairman and CEO of the Miss World organisation Julia Morley had her way, Jamaica would be the host of the 70th anniversary of the international beauty pageant come next year.

Speaking at a press conference at the Jamaica Pegasus hotel on Saturday, Morley noted that she would have no hesitation in bringing the pageant to Jamaica, but due to the hefty price tag associated with staging the event, the Jamaican Government would need to take all the factors into consideration before making such a decision.

“To be honest if I could come to Jamaica, I would say yes tomorrow. I'd cancel everybody else, that's the truth. It is costly and the Government would have to look at the cost and weigh it up against the needs are here,” she said.

So if we can show the good side, which is the majority of places and people here, we can do it, but at the same time people would go mad at your government if they paid us to do it,” said Morley.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...0?profile=1116
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Gwaan Bartlett!!!!

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Will Jamaica host the Miss World pageant?

If chairman and CEO of the Miss World organisation Julia Morley had her way, Jamaica would be the host of the 70th anniversary of the international beauty pageant come next year.

Speaking at a press conference at the Jamaica Pegasus hotel on Saturday, Morley noted that she would have no hesitation in bringing the pageant to Jamaica, but due to the hefty price tag associated with staging the event, the Jamaican Government would need to take all the factors into consideration before making such a decision.

“To be honest if I could come to Jamaica, I would say yes tomorrow. I'd cancel everybody else, that's the truth. It is costly and the Government would have to look at the cost and weigh it up against the needs are here,” she said.

So if we can show the good side, which is the majority of places and people here, we can do it, but at the same time people would go mad at your government if they paid us to do it,” said Morley.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...0?profile=1116
                      So this woman wants public money to fund her beauty contest. Clearly a Dummy Idea - Not for her but for JA. 🤮 However she has a great shot at getting her wish as Jamaica abounds with Dummies spouting Dummy Ideas...and getting nuff Dummy support for them.

How about more money or even borrowing money to create a decent education system aligned to the 21st Century so JA can start to reap the benefits in 15-20 years???

Nah... dat “tek too long”. Money fi run NOW!!. Betta wi tun St Thomas into a Giant Whorehouse servicing tourists. Quick money dat!!!

Jah give us vision lest we perish
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Government should stay far from this.This is for private or corporate investors.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X