Damn, the pundits on BEin Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, the pundits on BEin Sports

love to talk about LA Liga being the best league. Well, the UCL final has 2 EPL teams ... the Europa League has 2 EPL teams and there is the possibility that none of those 4 teams will be EPL champions.

One can only say ..... wow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie they have to say that. Their station covers it, they don't carry EPL so why should they be singing it praises?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Lazie they have to say that. Their station covers it, they don't carry EPL so why should they be singing it praises?
      They carry the Turkish league as well ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if they could they would say it is the second best but they would have to have an analyst "trumplike" to pull it off.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X