Growing Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Rice

I have seen this method in Asia, why is it Jamaica can't get it right?

https://www.facebook.com/worldeconom...4729817828953/

We don't put the effort in it. A few industrious people will start or encourage but there is no great interest. I see they are planning to revive Coconut and Mango. We will see.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

On my 3rd. Box of Haitan mango.

Still waiting on those from Jamaica.

Jamaica seems to always struggle to do simple things. Rice planting is just one struggle. Just talk.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah me a wait pon the first shipment. Bricky with him goat mouth a salt it up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          On my 3rd. Box of Haitan mango.

Still waiting on those from Jamaica.

Jamaica seems to always struggle to do simple things. Rice planting is just one struggle. Just talk.
          Yep. That's right and when it finally gets to market the price of those mangoes will be ridiculous. Hope I am wrong. Got Haitian mangoes yesterday for $15.00 for a 10-count box.

Comment

a wouldn't mind paying the price if the small farmers were getting more than a small fraction of that price.

Comment

Got a Keit mango from Jamaica ...man best mango in the world...

Comment

Blasphemy...wah nicer than an East Indian mango weh have ripe tip.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X