Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's last card !

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...eed-rosenstein

If he pulls it off,America is officially a banana republic.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Just dont like when you put your mout on certain matters.

Often times its just ok to observe.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Just dont like when you put your mout on certain matters.

Often times its just ok to observe.
      hehehehe ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Agreed.....X yuh just need fi observe and post with your 2 cents. Trump keeps rolling along unabated.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am a political junkie.....

I don't recall missing a state of the union speech in (maybe over 30 years...maybe more).

This evening I just "might".

I am taping the games today so that should be enough distraction.

HL

Comment

I urge all to miss the speech, Trump is looking for high Nielsen ratings,let's give it to him,make it the highest not viewed STOU in history.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politi...lup/index.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              I urge all to miss the speech, Trump is looking for high Nielsen ratings,let's give it to him,make it the highest not viewed STOU in history.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politi...lup/index.html
              I am hoping to watch the Cartoon President on Showtime.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

The National Hockey League returns to action tonight after the All-Star break.

Tuck Frump.

Comment

.......tuck frump............funny one Bruce!

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X