X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U : Mi belly,if it was....lol

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...-there-4291308

https://talksport.com/football/58120...own-liverpool/

A man say ,all you need is money,having a bonafide coach and personal and club ambitions dont come into it....lol .That said Pepe,I think playing in the C.L and winning the prem under Klopp would be appealing to anyone,but hey credit to Pepe,its not Man U...lol.Fernandes going to Spurs...lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The man say ,an open construction site....lol,watch yuh step ,yuh might drop in a **** pit.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Alex Ferguson on Manchester City transfers (2008): “Disorganised, happy to overspend and no regard for the stability of the transfer market... Something we never have and never will do at Utd.”

Top 3 most expensive PL Transfers:
      1. Pogba: £89m
      2. Maguire: £85m
      3. Lukaku: £75m

Sanchez salary is a transfer in itself.

Comment

you realize this bredda played for Pool?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You realize he isn't the only one,implying it.

Comment

I know, you and him implying it. Implying it doesn't mean its true. Just like how Bulter imply about Tappa.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwooy yuh brighter than O.J....lol

Comment

Working...
              X