No announcement yet.

League soon start and the only player MU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are trying to sell Lovren,you could have had him for $ 30 mill.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rodgers will not bow while selling his players, remember Sterling?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Joka,Sterling was worth it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is not what you worth, it is what you are sold for.

How you really know Mcguire is not worth it? We are just assuming. He maybe what Manu ordered. If you read is stats Lovern in nowhere near it.

With him on the field, he has some of the best Ariel presence and can dribbe the ball out of the back. I think they can could pay less but he is a good defender.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Very true ,about what you are sold for ,but it would be a bonus if the player is worth it,how do I know he isn't worth it,simple! VAN DJINK.The fact that you use Lovern as your measuring bar says it all,and dont say it's because I put Lovren out there,you could have used Van.

Comment

Working...
            X