• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada: Importing our(JA) Ganja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_89400Da7k

As I said we have our niche market.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

"We?"

WeedX...when are YOU going to avail yourself of the windfall?

Cheer leading with yuh pom pom won't cut it !!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

there's a sucker born every minute...& their parents name them slur X...please note that the JMCC is "in the process" of obtaining a licence to import marijuana from Jamaica...and then plan to test small amounts of marijuana to see if it is even viable...mouth mek fi chat & slur X just laps up all the pretty chatting

Comment

Exactly Brick,the young lady is foolish to be proactive in her ventures.

- snicker- and I am silly to support it for Jamaica's sake.I wonder where we would be if CHEC didnt sign those M.O.M for all those infrastructure projects,but they its ganja,suh wi can dismiss it.

I think you feel left out or disappointed that brand JA ganja is valued and wanted.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X