• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Full 100: The JFF vs Bailey and Bullead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fusld1Za0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50jntWZK7MU
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Personally I liked how Bullead made the case against Tappa; making it against the JFF wasnt too hard,its repetitive F*UPS in that organization to the point where it has reached "so whats new "

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not a word eh, OJ, Sass or Rock ....lol

Comment

Is this the same Bullhead who said his son going to play for England or Germany? What you want me to say, My argument was about the coach having a core. Talking about what Bailey or Bullhead think is a totally different argument.

Did you hear the coaches side? I will not get involve in what Bullhead have to say it is of no interest to me as we know his agenda and it hasn't changed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bull ead say, any man implication (Tappa) making fullsome changes to his starting lineup in a tournament is a fool. Wow I said he was clueless, there goes your core or spine arguement....lol. Bullead is Bullead, he is not going anywhere, what you dont want to do, as the JFF did , is agitate him when he can present and defend himself on strong footing, you will loose. He said more that implied a bellyfull is wrong with this upcoming campaign, Tappa naah get whey diss time, every man affi answer, every knee aguh bow.

Comment

Anyone quoting Bullhead is certifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              Anyone quoting Bullhead is certifiable.

You have every media article contradicting your claim Tappa has a core or spine " semantics ". You must be some kind of " special" fool to pull the nations league lineup as a reference and couldn't see it.

Look Bullead is Bullead,he isnt going anywhere, like him or not,he is one of the best agitators to get the JFF to move. Also his public outburst has in my opinion done the jamaican football fans a world of good, in that he has educated them,let them think and let them become more or less active in jamaican football.

Anyone like you who believes he shouldn't be heard and is willing to support extremes in muffling him,haven't a clue as to the politics of change. The biggest mistake you can do is pick a side based on personal interest, not jamaican football interest.

Comment

the nations league line up is contradicting Leon Argument silly one. The fact that the team is consistent since Leon joined in the gold cup means it is false to say the team has been chopped and change since he joined.. It an easy concept to analyze

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  the nations league line up is contradicting Leon Argument silly one. The fact that the team is consistent since Leon joined in the gold cup means it is false to say the team has been chopped and change since he joined.. It an easy concept to analyze

Mek sense sah,please ! Stop exalt yuh self as a special fool.

Comment

Also the argument that they are not talking practice games but tournament make even harder to understand the point as we only played a lot of tournament. Do they look at the fact that players in injured or unable to travel during certain time friendlies are played?

None of that is put into the thought when you just post a squad that played 6 month or 2 years ago.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Also the argument that they are not talking practice games but tournament make even harder to understand the point as we only played a lot of tournament. Do they look at the fact that players in injured or unable to travel during certain time friendlies are played?

None of that is put into the thought when you just post a squad that played 6 month or 2 years ago.

All of that is put into analyzing Tapppa,cut the farrrrrrrtttttt ! Right now yuh and the special fool grasping for straws. Yuh soon say Tappa just get di wuk.

Comment

how come none a the coaches in the last 20 years accomplished what Tappa did? Whether imported or yard born??? You put that inna your analyzing??
                        A license or non-licensed.

Comment

Working...
                        X