No announcement yet.

Cedella and the JFF at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you agree. What did I tell you about reasoning objectively? Anyway I have more posts to answer, so stick around

Comment

haven't we had enough boxhill's & ricketts'? i've never heard of them before in my life...what are their business credentials?

Comment

Cedella Blast :

https://youtu.be/nljiN8P20kA
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          How you know Cedella didnt give them the money for contracts to be paid ?

You and I arent privy to alot of things, we have no clue as per what payment arrangements they had ,like you didnt know Tegat left Mobay to St.Ann ,what is sure is,Cedella does not trust them,why?
          The money for contract payment is the fifa money Cedella as nothing to do with that. Not defending the Jff but we need to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            She should receive the audited statement. Trust has broken down, if they didn't feel screwed over then they would trust the JFF.
            Again for the purpose of fairness an audited statement is mandated from all entities thatcrecieve government funding. I don’t think one sponsor can get one if it’s not hey prepared. I think it should be done presented to all stakeholders. But it would cover all teams

Comment

OJ either way, JFF need to be accountable to Cedella and her donors or they will simply stop donating. Now JFF is they can purchase the tickets etc. but not pay the the players.

One of the thing is Cedella want to make sure the money she is donating goes directly to the woman's program and nowhere else.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

To be fair ,you are being ridiculous, this your main sponsor of the womans team,exceptions must be made given the gravity of their soonsorship.

We made a world cup and she continues to be the main sponsor the proof is she came up with 40k.More proof is the JFF bent to her request, why ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X do you know what an audited financial statements is. You don’t just produce it because one person ask it is usually presented annually at your AGM . Stop being a dunce and understand how stuff works. She can get a cash flow statement of sort but not an audited Financial statement until it is ready . Now if she said the Jff errored in flying parish facto France and now had no money I would join her in beating them, but to say contract for the players is not paid are disingenuous

Comment

Well she said she would pay for the players ticket and hotel. It seems like the JFF told her no. She said she did that when Burrell was President. It is out of frustration she demanded that.

The JFF have to be accountable for her funds. She also have donors and it will dry up if she can't report that the money was spend how it was intended. Seems she get neither audited or unaudited report and trust broke down.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Semantics O.J ,an audit does not have to be official examination of a companies account,she wants it specifically as to how the money she sourced was spent.As for being disingenious you and I are not privy to any information as to what or how monies were promised to be spent or reimbursed ,that she sourced.

Your points are speculative and slanderous,typical.

Comment

Working...
                      X