Bond 25: Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Ahhhh sah,stop making a fool of your self, Doc, Don and I have stated one thing as (the) issue with Bond.If you cant figure it out click on my link and read ,it says something about "the white in their eyes" i.e racism and the media,and its not the 1st I have brought it up.

Have a nice day sir.
    You stated nothing .... stop trying to give yourself credit. Don1 is his usual self .... Doc made a statement and I asked him to simply explain. Why you and Don giving yourselves wedgies? I think Doc is more than capable of explaining himself.

It is clear you were trying to hop on Doc's position ...... stop follow people.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL!! So it's just a movie as opposed to what??? TV News?? Don't be such a willful dummy yute

Movies are the probably the most effective propaganda platforms...Why??

Because people like you say....IT'S JUST A MOVIE....Suspension of Disbelief. Google dat. There's lots of scientific research on the subject of media propaganda and its effects...but of course you're ignorant of that as well

As to having a chip on the shoulder - what's wrong with that?? Ask Marcus/MLK/Marley/Mandela etc etc Very happy they had some chips

You're being programmed and don't even realize it. Carry on
      Last edited by Don1; July 2, 2019, 11:39 AM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Husssh,mi know it hot yuh head,such is ignorance.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          LOL!! So it's just a movie as opposed to what??? TV News?? Don't be such a willful dummy yute

Movies are the probably the most effective propaganda platforms...Why??

Because people like you say....IT'S JUST A MOVIE....Suspension of Disbelief. Google dat. There's lots of scientific research on the subject...but of course you're ignorant of that as well

You're being programmed and don't even realize it.
          Don1 ... you are simply retarded. I take it as a form of entertainment ... you are retarded enough to believe the so called "propaganda" being pushed. As I said ... I will awaiting Doc's views.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We should tear down every vestige modernization, robots and all and just go back to hunting for our food with spears. Every form of modernization is in support of Babylon. Let's just tear it down and start over with black people leading the way.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Now you're confirming your dummy status. I inform you of the propaganda aspect of the show and even provide a scholarly reference ...and you say it's merely entertainment and claim I believe the propaganda

You're Lost in DummyLand

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I don't believe you really want to get me started on this rubbish. Stick to promoting the whoring business

Comment

Nuh fell nuh way,I gave him Hall" The white in their eyes " he says I am saying nothing.

Baggawaire !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGN3R49-CAE

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

....Jangle yuh inna it tuh ,aaah sah.

Comment

Now you're confirming your dummy status. I inform you of the propaganda aspect of the show and even provide a scholarly reference ...and you say it's merely entertainment and claim I believe the propaganda

You're Lost in DummyLand
                      Don1 .... you choose to believe it is propaganda .... your choice. I accept it for the entertainment that it is ..... I'm right ... you're wrong. We can leave it as that.

Comment

Your problem is you have a large number of academic history/cultual theorist who have proven you to be wrong and little to none who have proven Don & Doc wrong.

Comment

The James Bond propaganda machine

This doesn’t cover the overt Britain promotion or racial stereotyping of the underlying propaganda messaging

Brainwashing very cleverly presented that millions of weak-minded lemmings fall for as pure “entertainment”
                          Allow me to say thanks for posting that article. Nice read. In every debate one can find supporting sources for or against a topic. Harley Sugarman describes himself as a magician and it appears you may have been tricked.

Anyways, all he has pointed out is that the movie producers basically created the villains based on what was happening at the time. What is wrong with that? A British agent working for MI6 showing loyalty to queen and country ... again ... what is the issue with that? How is it different you Xander Cage should love for his country using a parachute with the American flag on it?

Harley Sugarman wrote this paper for a grade. Pity you thought this was something to use to prop up a weak argument? Duh better than that dude.

Comment

How about my article is it still saying "nothing" ? Incidentally I said little to none would support your point,the little are white supermacist or of that ilk,which makes your position in questionable company.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                              How about my article is it still saying "nothing" ? Incidentally I said little to none would support your point,the little are white supermacist or of that ilk,which makes your position in questionable company.

... wait .... you posted an article?

Comment

So you didnt read it,typical for the lambs that dont read the signs,on the way to the slaughter! They interpret them as " nothing".

Comment

Working...
                                X