MANU clan; this is a sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANU clan; this is a sad day

for the whole clan. Doctors from Arsenal are meeting with Everton today.Notice how Pjay and OJ happy? What is Arsenal doing with this quality balla? At the same time why does Manu have to buy players that has been cycled through one or two clubs (especially Spanish ones). Why can't MANU buy and have young new talent? Oh the cliche (we could have had Jesus, we had first dibs on him, oh we could have had Everton he wanted us... yada yada) Manu is stuck in an old antiquated mode. This mode is bringing up people from the system. I guess we bite our fingers and hope that chong et al do well against the likes of Jesus, Virgil et al. BTW if Chong gets pass Virgil just once........................................

Sixth or Fifth for us. Fourth that's a fantasy. First,second third is having everyone on the floor rolling with laughter (beers spilling all over the place).

I have to keep it real.

Just don't get rid of deGea(sp?) ….the G.keeper.

He has singlehandedly won those not-so-recent championship...that are now gathering cobweb.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Manu is going to surprise many this year.

Ole doing the right thing. Woodward need to cooperate a little more. If them get Bruno and a good defender then they are unto things, just clean out some old cobweb. Jones, Rojo and all who want to leave.

DeGea is going nowhere. Ole has taken control of his team. Something Jose didn't do. Greenwood and the defender who was on loan at Villa along with Wan B going to make their mark this year.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh sure, keep on for the City derby.

Comment

Hope springs eternal.

Comment

Working...
          X