Warren Barret Jr. @ Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Barret Jr. @ Champs

just broke a shot put record... from 17.41 if I heard correctly to 18.18... mash up de record! Congrats! Is it Class 1 ? yeah i know it's the wrong forum but I thought the Barret connection would allow it!
    Peter R

And it does!

Congrats to him and Cornwall! Cornwall might have two record breakers this year as their triple jumper is fancied to win big.

Happy for CC. They use to be MC's rivals in my time but fell off terribly over the years.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      And it does!

They use to be MC's rivals in my time but fell off terribly over the years.
      .....and so did MunroE
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Speaking of falling off badly, and getting back to football...heh heh! Woiiiieee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A Great Family Moment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Speaking of falling off badly, and getting back to football...heh heh! Woiiiieee!
          I'm sure Warren and his wife are thrilled to have their son move forward in his life. They are a wonderful family and fully believe as a family in all they do is to imitate their Spiritual beliefs in God. This young man and his achievement are far from being over.

Comment

Working...
          X