Cedella Marley for the next JFF president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedella Marley for the next JFF president

The lack of prioritizing her VIP pass has flipped me against them,I am sorry but how could you ?

Its unforgivable, she is the reason you are the France.The reason why brand JA is seen on millions of TV sets all over the world.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It is my belief that the JFF acted intentionally to deny her VIP pass,no way in the world you over look your chief financial architect that got you into the world cup unless it was done out of sheer spite and malice.Something is going on that we are not privy to.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why not note your last sentence x.

Wait until you get the facts.

Stop being a loose CANNON!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

True.Incidentally I 1st heard it on TVJ,then F.B ,now instagram, check the papers inna di morrows.

Comment

i don't even read the drama queen's posts anymore...this clown changes his opinion after each fake article he reads on facebook university...yute gets his news from Instagram and snap chat for christ's sake 😐

Comment

Oh yeah,that's why we are here yuh figet social media is a rumbar.I didnt know you should have a fixed position like yuh a vote inna T. G or support the execution of black people from the police ,without a clue of factoring institutional racism in the USA.

The difference between me and some on the forum is when they change a position they dont admit they made a change,it becomes a lack of understanding issue, worse or blatant liad statement that they have not changed and the present position was their last.To rub in the point.some dissapear and hide when their position is indefensible.

My position will change as I see fit,who nuh like it,wipe the tears out of your eyes.

Cedella for JFF president.
            Last edited by Sir X; June 11, 2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X