Gold Cup Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Cup Roster

1 Goalkeeper BLAKE ANDRE JASON ANDRE BLAKE 21.11.1990 PHILADELPHIA UNION (USA)
    2 Defender TOPEY JAMOI TOPEY 13.01.2000 BETHLEHEM STEEL FC
    (USA)
    JAMOI WADE
    3 Defender HECTOR MICHAEL HECTOR 19.07.1992 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FC
    (England)
    MICHAEL ANTHONY JAMES
    4 Midfielder LEWIS ANDRE LEWIS 12.08.1994 PORTMORE UNITED FC
    (Jamaica)
    ANDRE CLEVELAND
    5 Defender POWELL ALVAS ELVIS ELVIS POWELL 18.07.1994 FC CINNCINATI (USA)
    6 Forward ORGILL DEVER ORGILL 08.03.1990 MKE ANKARAGUCU SK
    (Turkey)
    DEVER AKEEM
    7 Forward BAILEY LEON BAILEY 09.08.1997 BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN
    (Germany)
    LEON PATRICK
    8 Forward FOSTER MAALIQUE FOSTER 05.11.1996 RIO GRANDE VALLEY FC
    (USA)
    MAALIQUE NATHANAEL
    9 Midfielder MORRIS RICARDO MORRIS 02.11.1992 PORTMORE UNITED FC
    (Jamaica)
    RICARDO WAYNE
    10 Forward MATTOCKS DARREN DIMITRI DARREN MATTOCKS 02.09.1990 FC CINNCINATI (USA)
    11 Forward NICHOLSON SHAMAR AMARO SHAMAR NICHOLSON 16.03.1997 NK DOMZALE (Slovenia)
    12 Forward FLEMMINGS JUNIOR JUNIOR FLEMMINGS 16.01.1996 PHOENIX RISING FC (USA)
    13 Goalkeeper MILLER DWAYNE ST AUBYN DWAYNE MILLER 14.07.1987 SYRIANSKA FC (Sweden)
    14 Defender FRANCIS SHAUN CHRISTOPHER SHAUN FRANCIS 02.10.1986 LOUISVILLE FC (USA)
    15 Midfielder WATSON JE-VAUGHN TIDLEY JE-VAUGHN WATSON 22.10.1983 OKC ENERGY (USA)
    16 Forward VASSELL PETER LEE PETER VASSELL 03.02.1998 LA FC (USA)
    17 Defender LOWE DAMION ONANDI DAMION LOWE 05.05.1993 IK START (Norway)
    18 Forward BROWN BRIAN LEE BRIAN BROWN 29.12.1992 RENO 1868 FC (USA)
    19 Midfielder MAGEE TYREEK MAGEE 27.08.1999 HARBOUR VIEW FC
    (Jamaica)
    TYREEK ANTHONY
    20 Defender LAWRENCE KEMAR MICHAEL KEMAR LAWRENCE 17.09.1992 NY RED BULLS (USA)
    21 Midfielder LAMBERT KEVON JAMAR KEVON LAMBERT 22.03.1997 PHOENIX RISING FC (USA)
    22 Midfielder WILLIAMS DEVON CHESTERTON DEVON WILLIAMS 08.04.1992 LOUISVILLE FC (USA)
    23 Goalkeeper KNIGHT AMAL KNIGHT 19.11.1993 UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/78d358...eams_June6.pdf

I knew it , I knew it. I was watching if a certain player would mke it. When I checked him out; I said this man is better than some on England's (technically that is) starting 11. I dug further; only to see that he had some domestic issues. I was saying how Tappa get this balla! He uses both feet interchangeably (without effort) plays with the ball as if he's a S.American. This is why I had to find out what's going on.

The only sad part for MANU is that if he comes to Manchester, the ghost of his past will haunt him.
    Last edited by Jawge; June 7, 2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      I knew it , I knew it. I was watching if a certain player would mke it. When I checked him out; I said this man is better than some on England's (technically that is) starting 11. I dug further; only to see that he had some domestic issues. I was saying how Tappa get this balla! He uses both feet interchangeably (without effort) plays with the ball as if he's a S.American. This is why I had to find out what's going on.

The only sad part for MANU is that if he comes to Manchester, the ghost of hist will haunt him.
      Which player is this?

Comment

Ravel Morrison. Remember David Johnson? Boss it nuh look like even prayer wi can get outta England

Comment

Ravel Morrison. Remember David Johnson? Boss it nuh look like even prayer wi can get outta England
          I kind of figure it was him you were talking about. Heard he was/is having trouble getting a visa to enter the US, that's why he wasn't on the roster.

Comment

Ah well. I thought he carried a British passport. It look like fi him career mash up to rhatid, youg nice yute Now mi see why Jangle waan di woman dem fi sell Pu$$y as a profession (I laugh so hard dem tink I was going crazy) at least you would haff your receipt. I agree with D1 though it juss cyaan werk. Peeple muss use their minds to move the economy.

I wish all the best for Ravel;really hope could have played though.

Comment

Me and You agree pan diss, in every aspect,down to di Jangle card....lol.Fear not the USA is one country, we can use him in central america.

I believe in this youth,I dont know why.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ah well. I thought he carried a British passport. It look like fi him career mash up to rhatid, youg nice yute Now mi see why Jangle waan di woman dem fi sell Pu$$y as a profession (I laugh so hard dem tink I was going crazy) at least you would haff your receipt. I agree with D1 though it juss cyaan werk. Peeple muss use their minds to move the economy.

I wish all the best for Ravel;really hope could have played though.
                Voice of Reggae Boyz manager Roy Simpson
                Former Manchester United player Ravel Morrison has not been included in the Reggae Boyz 23- man squad for this month's CONCACAF Gold Cup. The 26 year old was named in the provisional 40 man squad but did not make the 23.

“Ravel was not named in the final 23 because we were giving him time (to sort out important documents). He had gotten his Jamaican passport about a year ago but had some issues in entering the United States. I spoke to his agent yesterday when the final 23 was due to be named. They told us they were waiting on a document to take to the embassy in London. Neither the agent nor Ravel got back to us and we had to move on,” said team manager Roy Simpson.

Simpson says the coaching staff is hoping to have Morrison for the CONCACAF Nations League later this year. The full squad reads: Andre Blake, Jamoi Topey, Michael Hector, Andre Lewis, Alvas Powell, Dever Orgill, Leon Bailey, Malique Foster, Ricardo Morris, Darren Mattocks, Shamar Nicholson, Junior Flemmings, Dwayne Miller, Shaun Francis, Jevaughn Watson, Peter-Lee Vassel, Damion Lowe, Brian Brown, Tyreke Magee, Kemar Lawrence, Kevon Lambert, Devon Williams and Amal Knight.

Andre Blake is the only member of the squad that will join late due to MLS commitments. Blake who is also the captain of the team, will join the unit next week.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/rave...-cup-selection

He's been trying to sort it out for awhile boy. I think it's because he was once arrested not sure though

Comment

Mi like him to. Him ,Chippy and Peter lee would give problem in this region.

BTW Jangle ah straight Pimp

Comment

Yup I think it's the arrest too.

Comment

Dont leff out Mgee,that boy is something special,he singlehandedly almost took the U 20 to the world cup.

https://youtu.be/dbvxOL5m6eU
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi like him to. Him ,Chippy and Peter lee would give problem in this region.

BTW Jangle ah straight Pimp
                        DWL
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh gwaan. On a serious note Ja's economy needs improvement. I know we were taught in Sunday school about the good Samaritan and all that. The truth is no one will save you, everyone is looking out for themselves. Ja has to learn to do for self (where did I hear that again?). Remember when I was on this board preaching that nothing good will come from gambling? I was lectured that it would advance the economy. When , where and how?

We are now in the info age and if you cannot devise ways to move, store and manipulate information (this can only come through STEM education) yuh get whey di duck get. Is it only Ja that knows how house people to throw bone dice? Is it only Ja that knows how to tell its women to give up front in exchange for money? If yes then the economy will certainly improve.

Comment

Working...
                          X