X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A more detailed story on the Rgirlz

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.521877fa6c67
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Kudos to Menzies.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

too little too late. I see you are quietly learning.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

KUDOS TO MENZIES! It's a pity yuh neva tell wi say Im deh deh before the Marleys eh.

Comment

Which high school him go again? Mi leave you with the fake news.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"It's been a movie for us ever since Cedella sat down with me four years ago, and said, 'Hey, Hue, I want you to make a change for us,'" Menzies said.

https://news.yahoo.com/jamaicas-path...RfMQRzZWMDc2M-

Comment

You left out this part .

The federation president, the late Horace Burrell, turned to Marley for a path forward.

“I am not sure if it was because he was interested or disinterested,” Marley said laughing. “He gave me free rein to do whatever I wanted to do.”

Suh Ricketts carry on Burrell begging, but yuh a carry feelings fi Ricketts, while Burrell get yuh ratings, yuh nuh ave none fi Ricketts.Red eye and grudgefull.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...=.484b6cccf65f

Comment

What feelings. I told you that Burrell gave Marley the control long time.

Again I said bigup Cedella. What is so great about Burrell given up control and Ricketts keeping out of the way? This was done because they HAD NO MONEY AT THAT TIME and until today they can't buy a straight ticket from Miami to the UK.

Comment

No You Didnt Liad !

Comment

go back and read, something you don't do very well, instead of listening to yourself.

Comment

Nuttin fi read Joka, yuh get caught in a compromised position,again.

Gi Ricketts im ratings,like yuh gi Burrell.Nuh me tell yuh ,di begging thing is nothing new.

Comment

Where you see mi give Burrell rating for the current reggae girls. Show it, and see who a the liad.

Comment

Naah waste nuh time pan foolishness,suh why mi affi a stress to yuh dat Ricketts begging ting is nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZmwsBXXJI

Comment

Again, nobody beg Cidella, she dedicated her time, she got permission yes but that is it as the article clearly stated.

Comment

Working...
                            X