I certainly hope we deal with the Hondurans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I certainly hope we deal with the Hondurans

in the Office later. Deal wid dem case and secure the needed 3 points.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Tica dust out Nicky last night. It was a nasty game.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Honduras has some weapons in attack, especially Alberth Elis. He's 6', strong, skillful, technical, will score if given the slightest opening, and he's also good at setting up his teammates. He also wants to prove something, because he's being scouted by a few Euro teams.......Starve Elis of passes, and that will force him to drop deep = control midfield, and RaggaeBoyz need to feed their weapons up front, especially Bailey, who likes to run at defenders. Central American defenders can be very physical and you can get them into foul trouble.
      Last edited by USAF; June 17, 2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Well I hope that have not gotten over the 7nil bu$$ass from Brazil last week.

It's time Jamaica start dominating Honduras (and Costa Rica)
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X